Don't Fuck it Up, Okay?

Meanwhile, Haru and (Y/N) were chatting when Haru looks behind her. He smirks and chuckles. Confused, (Y/N) turns around and sees the area where the entire Karasuno team was smiling and yelling, all teasing Kageyama. The two teens weren't close enough to be able to hear what they were teasing him about, but they could see the red on Kageyama's face.

Giggling, (Y/N) smiles and blushes. Haru notices and starts to question the (H/C) haired girl. "What's with the blush (L/N)-chan? Does someone finally have a crush? And on a volleyball idiot none the less??" His questioning made (Y/N) fidget and blush more. He laughed out loud and put a gentle hand to her shoulder. "Don't worry, I won't say anything. If you need any help though, I'm your guy!" His words assured her as she nodded, smiling softly.

------------------

The first day of the training camp went well besides that very intense match between Seijo and Karasuno. Everyone could tell it was a battle between setters. Oikawa and Kageyama both had a history, so it just made sense.

The second day was a different story. The team Karasuno practiced against primarily was Nekoma Highschool. The two teams were seemingly evenly matched, as once one team tried to spike, the others Libero would dig up the ball in a time-stopping manner. The matches they had were amazing.

It wasn't just eventful for the teams, but the Cooking club also had a field day, as the two members were making lunch and dinner for the hungry teens. The principal would give them money go buy ingredients and the two would rush off so they could get back and cook in time for the start of the team's break.

(Y/N) also got hit on quite a few times from Oikawa, who was purposely trying to get Kageyama fired up. It worked and most of the time, Kageyama would end up dragging (Y/N) towards his team and tell her to stay away from Oikawa.

Other than that, Kageyama didn't speak to (Y/N) a lot, as he would avoid her. She also didn't notice, that every time he would turn around, it was due to the butterflies in his stomach and the rising heat in his cheeks. Kageyama himself also didn't realize what he was doing and how it was making the (H/C) haired girl feel.

After a long day of matches and running around for both Kageyama and (Y/N) respectfully, everyone sat down to enjoy a filling dinner made by the cooking club with the help of the managers as well.

At the Karasuno table, Kageyama was getting picked on by his teammates, most of them joking around and teasing him about the cute cooking club girl. "S-she's not my girlfriend!" He stammered out, a heavy blush on his face.

"The blush and stutter say otherwise, King." Tsukkishima teased as he calmly ate. "We all saw how you would take her away from Oikawa when he's flirting with her, don't act like you don't." His snide remarks made Kageyama turn red, not in embarrassment, but anger. He stood up and grabbed Tsukkishima by the collar of his t-shirt. A silence fell over the once chatty table and others began to take notice as well.

"Listen here smartass, I don't see her that way. And I've told you already, don't call me 'King!'" Kageyama glared at the salty blonde, a menacing scowl on his face. Yamaguchi, who sat next to Tsukkishima, slowly stood up and tried to calm down the ravenette. Daichi stood up along with Suga and started to say something till a small hand was placed on Kageyama's shoulder.

He jumped, not expecting the hand, and looked around, the scowl still present. He saw the same (E/C) eyed girl they were talking about. (Y/N) stood with her hand on his shoulder, a small frown on her face. "Kageyama, calm down. I'm sure whatever it was, it didn't warrant this reaction..." Her soft yet reprimanding voice was the only voice in the silent courtyard.

At this point, all the other teams had stopped talking to watch, and some players even started to whisper about what had transpired. Kageyama looked around and noticed Oikawa holding in laughter, with Iwazumi about to hit him. 'I shouldn't do this now... and not in front of her...' Kageyama let Tsukkishima go, surprising Daichi, Suga, and the entire table. "Fine... but don't call me King again..."