19 Francis

It was a busy week getting all the details for the presentation of the exhibition right. Juans came up from Sevilla and stayed with Carlos and me for a day, we had meetings with the Alba foundation in Madrid, and things went pretty smooth. Both Carlos and Francis were happy with the progress of the work we did and the presentation we were going to hold at the reception hosted by the American Embassy. We knew that both the American and Spanish press would be present, and our nerves were flipping. This was the biggest news in the art world so far this year. Including the two Mayas in an international exhibition was as unique as it would be to include Mona Lisa in an exchange with the Louvre in Paris.

Wednesday evening Carlos and I sat watching the sunset from his terrace.

"Mi Alma, how will I be able to sleep without you by my side for three nights?" He kissed me passionately.

"Do you think this is any easier for me?" I sent him a provocative glance as I started to undress him.

Very soon, we found ourselves in bed. His tender hands caressed every inch of my body, and his tongue worked its magic mercilessly down towards my soft point. I mirrored his actions, and kissed his torso until I reached his very eager member, I kissed the tip, folded my lips around the penis, and massaged his balls lightly. He moved my head away lightly and entered me – we kept going at sweet, soft lovemaking until we sweaty and tired fell asleep in each other's arms. I was dreaming of what he thinks of me in bed. Oh my god - he was so experienced, he was so passionate - would I ever be enough for him? I had lived a sexless life for so long, did he need more. My problem is - I'm too shy to ask. How do you ask your lover - am I good enough? Would he even respond truly?

Thursday morning, I packed a small suitcase with all I would need for the coming three days, including my outfit for the embassy reception.

"Can I sneak into your room at night Alma?" Carlos sent me a hopeful smile.

"We can talk on the phone and text in the evening – besides, we will see each other most of the time, if you haven't noticed, we are working together" I threw my arms around Carlos's neck he wouldn't let go of me. Should we try Facetime or Skype sex? I never tried it before, but we need to practice before I go home to New York - I sent him a seductive smile. Preferably every hour of the day - he laughed back at me - so we can perfectionate the art of online orgasms.

We drove over to the hotel, and I checked in. The room was gorgeous, with a small balcony and a huge rooftop bar, and the best thing - this is where the Embassy reception would take place, so I could just walk from my room down to the banquet room.

"We need to check the bed before we leave the room – I can not let you stay in a room without knowing that the mattress is perfect" Carlos shoved me playfully onto the bed.

"Do we have time? Francis will be here in just a short hour, and then we have to be in the office". "Just a quicky," he said – and what Carlos wants, Carlos gets.

After a quick shower, and Carlos helping me hang my clothes in the closet, we hurried back to work. Francis came directly from the airport to the Museum and miraculously he looked fresh and rested after the seven-hour flight. His husband Brett has taken the bags and gone to the hotel to check-in.

"Alma!!!" Francis's arms are tight around me. "Ohh, we have missed you so much in New York, There is no fun around the office when you're away, no practical jokes being played out, but everyone is so excited about this exhibition" Francis was glowing with excitement.

He man-hugged Carlos and took Claudia's hand. After a couple of hours, we had gone through the entire presentation for the next day. Francis has added a few last-minute details from New York, and it looks pretty impressive. Francis and Carlos were to present the project with Claudia and me in the background answering the more detailed questions. The exhibition is called "Goyas women" and we were all thrilled with the concept.

We returned to the hotel and decided to meet up for dinner and drinks at the hotel's rooftop bar an hour later.

I lay down on my bed. I'm already missing Carlos's gentle hands around me. Three days with Francis and Brett, seems unbearably long. They are adorable, but they are not Carlos. How will I survive when I go back to New York in a week? Carlos and I live like we have been together for years, this is going to be tough. We better start practicing Skype sex.

After dinner, Francis, Brett, and I sat in the bar and had an update on New York. Kelly seemed to be her usual bitchy self and is questioning the need for me to be gone so long. Francis assured me that he stands up for me and that it's a joint decision from both of the Museums that I had to go for three weeks to do the needed research. Except for that, everything was peaceful and quiet.

"The way she eyefucked Carlos when he was in New York, I guess she would have liked to go herself," I said with a giggle.

--------------

Please comment and vote :)