𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

Isadora Weiss was the daughter of Ludwig and Samantha Weiss. Ludwig was a German-American who had spent most of his life in Europe until he met Samantha during a business trip. When they decided to have little Isadora, they got married and settled down in Samantha's hometown, Mystic Falls, Virginia. There, she played a very important role in their local government, having had a brother-in-law who was a member of the town's Founder's Council. But given their jobs in research for history and anthropology, little Isadora was exposed to so many cultures and traditions, especially of her father's home.

However, everything changed for the young girl when she lost her parents to a fire. The details revolving around their death was vague, but the impact was severe. At the age of 8, Isadora was orphaned. Samantha's twin sister, Elizabeth Forbes, was more than happy to take the girl in, acting as her mother. And Isadora was never alone given she had Caroline Forbes, her cousin, by her side.

Everything with Isadora seemed normal. She enjoyed being normal.

But another change happened in her life when she became exposed to the supernatural world. When the Salvatore brothers moved back to Mystic Falls, Isadora found herself forming a strong relationship with the older Salvatore, despite how dangerous he had been, especially to her cousin. But being the source of their humanity, Damon and Isadora ended up developing feelings for one another.

This isn't their love story.

Things are out of Isadora's control and her relationships continue to change. Everything is not as it seems and everyone is in the hands of nature.

Just how much can one person take?