𝟤𝟧 | 𝖭𝗈𝗍 𝖳𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒

┍━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━┑
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳
𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵
𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘸
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺
- 𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝘀
┕━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━┙

Dear Pixie,

It's so great to hear from you! Well, I read the email you gave mom. I hope you don't mind. She knew I was really worried about you so she let me read it. Even if it wasn't directed to me, I'm happy to hear that you're adjusting somehow. Thank Elijah for me too. I mean, I've been thanking him through text but I just can't thank him enough for watching over you. He's been a great big brother, to be honest. In a way, I started to see that too.

I think Damon texted you about Elena. She's been a pain in the ass recently. Heck, she's just carelessly feeding on people! I mean, I love her for rejoining the team again and everything, but she went berserk about some blue ribbon on one of the girls' hair because she wanted it. And to make matters worse, she totally risked someone's life just to ruin the routine! No humanity Elena is just terrorizing us and it's been giving us hell. I know it's because of Jer dying, but I hate how she can't just... I don't know... Face her emotions? I mean, heightened emotions and all that, but grieving is part of moving on, right? I don't know if I'm making sense anymore. But I just really think she's facing all of this the wrong way.

And Bonnie's reached out to me about you. She told me that she's practically cursed? Something about nature being against her already. She said you were the one who did it because she helped Elena and Jeremy with killing Kol off. I really don't know what to tell her. I really want to help her. She's been using Expression and you know how dangerous that is. Of course you would know. It's something directly against you. But there have been witches who were trying to help her recently.

Speaking of those witches, I have something to confess. I'm not sure if you already know, with having the woods watching Mystic Falls and all that, but I did something really terrible. The witches that were helping Bonnie, turns out the only way to cleanse her of Expression was to kill her. I saved Bonnie. But in return, I killed those twelve witches who were linked during their purification ritual. I really didn't mean to kill those witches. But would that have been against you? I'm so sorry Pix.

Something else happened because of that. We were able to complete the Expression Triangle which Silas is supposed to use to raise the dead. Maybe there is good to this? I mean, that would bring Kol back right? And Finn too, but I don't know if you're actually close to him or anything. Judging how he almost tried to kill his siblings, I'm guessing not that much. But knowing you, you'd still want him back for the others. You'd also see some redeeming qualities in him.

Wow, that seems like a lot for just a few weeks. I've been taking the occasional walks into the woods, by the way. Just checking on things for you. Other than the thing with the witches, your woods seem to be doing just fine. And so is the rest of Mystic Falls. I'll be sure to tell you if anything goes wrong. And don't worry about going to college. We can always do that in the far future if you feel like going. I'll drop everything and pretend to be a college student again too.

I hope to hear from you soon, Pixie. And I mean a letter directed to me. Okay, that was a joke. But it would be nice to get a letter from you. I really miss you.

Love,

Caroline

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•