𝟣𝟥 | 𝖢𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑
𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
- 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮 𝗩𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘁
┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kol was lounging in the living room, fiddling with the new phone Klaus had gotten him. Across him sat the hybrid who was sketching silently. Kol had watched Isadora play a bit on her phone, but he made a mental note to actually get the girl to teach him how to work the new contraption.

A few moments later, Rebekah came in, causing a grin to spread across Kol's face. "Well, well, well, there's our girl!" he greeted as he stood in front of Rebekah, blocking the girl's way.

Rebekah tried to move around her brother, but Kol was having none of that. "Get out of my way, Kol," Rebekah demanded.

"Out all night. What a scandal!" Kol teased, still blocking Rebekah's way.

"You're one to talk. You kept following Isa like a lost puppy. Either you were also out all night or she was over here earlier," Rebekah retaliated.

"That's where you're wrong, baby sister," Kol said with a smirk. "Unlike you, my darling Isadora and I were very well behaved. I escorted her home, like the gentleman I am. I trust you did better than that commoner? Matt, was it?"

"If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth," Rebekah sneered before looking at Niklaus who smirked at the interaction. "Don't start, Nik!"

"I didn't say anything," Klaus defended.

Before Kol could taunt the girl some more, Rebekah's phone rang, to which the blonde immediately answered.

"Tell me you didn't," they heard a familiar voice say through the phone.

Rebekah sighed before saying, "Isa, it's not what you think."

"It's not what I think?" Isadora screamed. "Elena texted me about it. We haven't been talking properly for weeks and this is the first thing she texts me about?"

"Ever think that it could be her trying to get you against me?" Rebekah asked her friend.

"Oh, I know Elena. She is using it to have me against you guys," Isadora drawled. "By the end of this day, this world will be rid of one Salvatore. I'll make sure of it."

And with that, Isadora hung up, making Rebekah grumble as she noticed the looks she got from her brothers. Maybe she didn't think of how sleeping with Damon would affect those outside her feud with Elena.

"I'm bored," Kol suddenly piped up, sitting back onto the couch. "Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun. I need entertainment."

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it," Klaus drawled as he tried to go back to his sketching.

"It's not fun to go alone," Kol whined.

"Get Isa," Rebekah said with a scoff, earning a look from Kol. "What? You can't tell me the girl doesn't have you swooning."

Kol rolled his eyes before turning his attention back to Klaus, insisting, "Join me, Nik! It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart."

"Okay. Why not? I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night, what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date," Klaus said before retaliating with his own guilt trip. "After all, I doubt Isadora would want to go out with you after you've tried to kill her childhood friend."