𝟢𝟦 | 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗍𝖺

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑
𝘛𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦
𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘢
- 𝗔𝗕𝗕𝗔
┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Damon: Good morning FRIEND!

Isadora: I sense sarcasm in your text. What did you do?

Damon: Yeah, just one girl. Are you proud?

Isadora: No. I'm not. I need to go to the memorial. Try not to cause trouble today, please?

Damon: Okay FRIEND.

Isadora couldn't help but smile at Damon's texts. His way of coping and dealing with his feelings is something amusing to the young blonde. But the text was right; even though they had something; at the end of the day, they were still friends.

"Pixie! It's time to go!" Isadora heard her cousin call out.

The girl collected her purse and shouted, "I'm coming!" before making her way downstairs.

"Took you long enough," Caroline said as she rolled her eyes in a jesting way, making Isadora lightly punch her cousin on the shoulder. "Were you texting Damon? I heard you typing. It's either Damon or Luka," Caroline pointed out as the pair walked out their front door.

"It was Day. Just giving me a report on the trouble he caused last night," Isadora said as she waited for her cousin to lock the door. The girl immediately noticed Tyler standing, staring at the two with calculating eyes. "You have a guest, Care."

Caroline turned around and gave a nervous smile. "Hey," she greeted as she recalled the events from the night before. Isadora gave her a knowing look. "How's it going?"

"We need to talk," Tyler said in a serious tone, looking at the two.

The blondes thought it was only for Caroline, the look being a message for Isadora to give them privacy. "Yeah, we do," Caroline responded as Isadora backed away. "Listen...I've been thinking about it, and I don't want to over analyse. It was just one kiss, but Matt's still kind of in the picture. We can't go there, Tyler."

"Fine," Tyler simply responded.

Caroline looked back at her cousin, telling her that it was okay for her to move closer again. "Great. That's settled," she then said as Isadora hooked her arm to Caroline's.

The two walked together to Caroline's car, only to stop at Tyler's words. "What happened to my uncle Mason?" Tyler asked, making them freeze.

"What?" Isadora asked as the two looked back at Tyler.

"He's dead, and I want you to tell me what happened," Tyler pressed on, making the two more nervous.

Isadora decided to put herself in between Tyler and Caroline, hoping it would lessen the possibility of violence between the two as they were both aware that she was human. "We... We don't..." Caroline stuttered from behind Isadora.

"Then let me tell you," Tyler said as he moved closer. "Stefan and his brother slash your boyfriend, Damon killed him, because Stefan and Damon are vampires, just like you, Caroline."

"Who told you that," Isadora asked as she reached out for her phone, preparing to contact anyone if needed.

"Is it true?" Tyler asked.

"Let us explain," Caroline cautiously replied, trying to get her cousin out of the way.

"Did you know he was dead this whole time?" Tyler continued to interrogate.