𝟣𝟧 | 𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖾𝖼𝗁𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴
- 𝗗𝗮𝗻 + 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝘁. 𝗧𝗼𝗿𝗶 𝗞𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆
┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

After receiving the call from Caroline and Isadora about Finn's death, Kol wanted to go back to Mystic Falls. No one really knew what would've happened to Isadora now if one of them were to die. But with Finn becoming the sacrificial lamb for the experiment, they found out just how much pain it was for her to be bound to the Original family of vampires.

Kol walked back into the living room and crashed beside his new friend, Jeremy, who had a huge bowl of nachos as he watched a movie.

"Everything cool?" Jeremy asked when he noticed the solemn attitude of the man beside him.

"Yeah," Kol hesitantly said. "Just worried."

"This a girlfriend or something?" Jeremy continued to pry with a teasing smirk.

Kol laughed at the thought. "It's complicated. We're complicated," he hesitantly replied. "The girl's practically family."

"Practically," Jeremy emphasised. "You're not related to her whatsoever. It should be cool to date her. And if things don't go like you thought it would, then go back to being friends. I mean, that's what dating's about, right? You see if you're cool to be lifelong partners and if you aren't then it's just not meant to be. Better to have tried than to live your life regretting not trying, right?"

"You're smarter than you let on, Jeremy," Kol teased with a smirk.

Jeremy shrugged and said, "I've had my fair share of dating and heartbreaks."

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

A few days after Finn's death, Isadora was able to go back to her routine, having spent one night with her cousin and aunt. Klaus and Rebekah would occasionally check on the girl along with a few concerned texts from Elijah. Kol, on the other hand, called the girl any time he could. He would always be reminding Isadora to keep herself grounded and to draw strength from the spirits around her.

It was during one of her morning walks when Kol decided to call her, making the girl smile.

"These morning walks have become weird since you've been gone, Kol," Isadora told him with a small smile on her face. "I can tell the sprites also miss you a lot."

Over the few days she'd spent with Kol, they have started to lovingly call the spirits around them sprites. Whenever Isadora and Kol were on their morning walk, the sprites would bother them in a playful way which the two didn't mind.

"And I've missed them as well," Kol replied with a chuckle. "I might not be physically there right now, but we can pretend, right? I'm also having a morning walk. We can just talk through the phone."

"You're really on a morning walk?" Isadora asked him with a laugh. "I didn't think I would be that great of an influence, especially to an Original."

"Actually I'm on my way home from said walk," Kol replied. "I was out all night."

"Not going on a murder spree, I hope," Isadora said. Part of her was joking but another part feared that Kol might've done just that.

"I fed from the vein, yes," Kol confessed. "But contrary to popular belief, I do have control over how much I drink. For the past centuries, I just chose to not care."