𝟢𝟧 | 𝖡𝖾 𝖬𝗒 𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒

┍━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━┑
𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦
𝘞𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 '𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰
- 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝘀
┕━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━┙

Just as they planned, Luka worked with his father to free Elijah from the Salvatores. But when he was close to getting the dagger off the Original, someone who he thought was Elena started to push the dagger back into the Original's body.

"Luka...kill her," his father told him, making him hesitate.

"What?" Luka asked in disbelief.

"She's a vampire. Find a stake and drive it through her heart," Jonas clarified.

Luka didn't think this was what he would need to do. But if it meant getting Elijah back, he was willing to do it. But what he didn't expect was for Damon to appear with a flamethrower, setting Elijah's body on fire, along with Luka who was in the Martin residence.

Stefan came in asking, "What are you doing?!"

"Some kind of crazy ass psychic witch attack! Get over there and do something about it. Go!" Damon screamed back as he continued to burn the Original's body.

When Jonas saw his son's burned body, he regretted not insisting the boy stay with Isadora. He knew what he was going to do next would get him killed as any spell he tried to revive Luka failed to work.

Jonas prepared the things he would leave the Bennett witch, placing in the mailbox as he left a note outside his door stating "Everything you need is in the mailbox. Never try to come into this house. Nature itself will end you if you try."

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

Isadora spent her time avoiding everyone but Caroline. Bonnie was aware of Isadora's friendship with Luka. Knowing that Caroline already filled the girl in, she didn't want to talk to Isadora, even if she was curious about the blonde's magic.

Stefan and Elena also steered clear of the girl after hearing about her warnings from Damon. She knew more than she let on, that's for sure, but they also thought she would willingly offer up her childhood friend for the Originals.

Caroline stood by her cousin's side, trying to defend her actions without telling them about her knowledge. She knew Isadora meant well for her friends, but the Salvatores' mistrust had been affecting so many people as they focused their attention on saving Elena rather than looking at the bigger picture of things.

When they got home, Caroline tried to drag her cousin to Elena's place, hoping things would die down during girls' night. But she couldn't force the girl who insisted she would rather read one of the grimoires she got from the Martins. Isadora was still looking for answers as to what she was and the only person who has been trying to understand how she became the one chosen to be linked to the Originals currently laid daggered in her ex's cellar.

That night, Isadora's alone time was cut off when she heard heavy footsteps and screaming.

She ran to the hallway to find Matt screaming, "What did you do?!"

Caroline looked like she was about to cry as she too raised her voice at the boy. "Nothing, Matt! You have to calm down! Matt!"

"What's going on?" Isadora asked, looking at the two. "Why is Matt all bloody?"

"Jonas at the grill... Luka... Pix I'm so sorry," Caroline stuttered in between sobs as soon as she saw the girl.

Isadora's eyes widened, somehow getting the hint. "Both of you in my room, now," she said in a strangely calm voice.