𝟤𝟢 | 𝖧𝗂𝗀𝗁

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑
𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘴
- 𝗗𝘂𝗮 𝗟𝗶𝗽𝗮, 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻
┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

After Isadora's morning walk, Kol brought her to her aunt's house where Stefan and Caroline were waiting for her.

"Do you need me to pick you up later?" Kol asked with a frown, not wanting to let Isadora go.

"I'll be fine, Schatz," Isadora reassured as she gave Kol a kiss on the cheek. "Stefan can be quite a therapist. If ever my emotions get out of hand, I know he can somehow calm me down."

"And school?" Kol then asked.

Isadora gave a sheepish smile. "Care might end up getting my homework for me," she admitted. "You'll help me with that, right?"

"I'll see what I can do," Kol said with a shrug as he handed her a duffel bag. "I'll see you later. Call if you need anything, okay?"

"Yes dad," Isadora responded as she rolled her eyes at him.

"That's my girl," Kol cooed before placing a kiss onto Isadora's lips.

Isadora gave Kol one last smile before entering the house, frowning at the arguing she heard.

"This is a disaster!" she heard Caroline exclaim.

"Look, we don't know anything for sure," Stefan insisted.

"Yes we do! Elena is sired to Damon! Which means her one singular burning desire is to make him happy, just like Klaus and his hybrids!" Caroline continued to argue.

"No it's not. A vampire sired to another vampire is one in a million. Maybe it won't affect her the same way," Stefan then said.

"Good morning!" Isadora said as she strutted into the living room, catching the pair's attention. They watched as Isadora made her way to one of the couches, sitting down and pulling out a jar of familiar oats and a spoon from her duffel bag. "Hope you guys don't mind if I eat breakfast during this meeting. I just got back from my walk with Kol."

"Pixie's here," Stefan pointed out the obvious, making Isadora laugh. "I think she has a better understanding on how a sire bond may affect Elena."

"We already know it's affecting her. She's become Damon's lapdog," Caroline once again argued. "It's true! Everything he says, she agrees with. Everything he asks her to do...she does. Even Pix has seen it!" Caroline then pulled her phone out. "We need to do something."

"Don't call her, Care," Isadora called out as she was eating. "Elena doesn't have a good grasp of her emotions. And there's Damon who's also blinded by his feelings for Elena."

"She's right, Caroline," Stefan agreed. "This isn't gossip. You can't just drop this on her before we know what's happening for sure."

"I need to talk to Tyler, okay? Maybe he'll know what to do," Caroline then suggested.

"Sure," Isadora scoffed. "Talk to the idiotic hybrid who stole my supernatural homework." She then stood up and made her way to the pair as they looked to her for answers. "The sire bond is all about emotion. Extremely strong ones. Elena has always relied on that instead of thinking things through. Once she became a vampire, it took a hold of her, hence the sire bond. It's basically the enhancement of the already present feelings she had for Damon. Something she's always been denying."

"Then how do we cure it?" Stefan asked, his eyes pleading for help.

"You don't," Isadora concluded. "This is between Damon and Elena. Damon has control over her actions therefore he also has the power to release her from that control. It's not really a cure. More of taking a break during their relationship until they can see things more clearly. As if Elena will ever use her head. It's always about feelings with her."