𝟣𝟣 | 𝖤𝗇𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽

┍━━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━┑
𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 "𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵?"
𝘈𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦
- 𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗳𝘁
┕━━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━┑ 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 "𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵?"𝘈𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦- 𝗧𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝘄𝗶𝗳𝘁┕━━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━━┙

Summer of 1701
Somewhere in the Prussian Empire

Seers were a special type of witches who were blessed by nature with the gift of divination. They were hard to come by, especially since they are not the ones who choose the prophecies that come to them. Instead, it is as if the fates are the ones who control what they see.

It is for that reason that Ingrid sat in the corner of the pub instead of being in the forests or up the mountains where her coven usually resided. Their people barely went into the towns unless it was absolutely necessary, feeling more connected to nature when they are far from the mundane. After all, it is where their deity resided.

A few moments later, a man with long brown hair tied into a ponytail entered the pub, subtly wiping the little drop of blood from his lips. No one would notice that. No one but Ingrid. And that caused a smirk to form on her lips.

"Your finest gin, please," he told the man at the bar, his eyes still glowing with mischief.

It was then Ingrid decided to approach him, standing up from her seat and making her way across the pub, avoiding any form of contact with the day drunks that were scattered.

"Kol?" she called out as she got closer to him.

The man, Kol, immediately had a smirk on his face. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" he asked, his eyes taking in her figure.

A chuckle escaped Ingrid's lips as the man clearly only saw her as a girl. And knowing this one, he was also aware that she was someone who practised magic.

"I believe it is I who may be of service to you, Kol," Ingrid responded as she motioned for the chair beside the brunette. "May I?"

"Of course," Kol permitted. As soon as Ingrid was settled, Kol leaned in closer. "So you know who I am. May I know the fair maiden I am speaking to?"

Ingrid gave a kind smile. "My name is Ingrid. And my coven has been waiting for you for a few decades now," she informed him honestly.

Kol raised an eyebrow at this claim before taking a sip of his drink. "And why do you wait for me?" he asked her.

"It will be better if I show you. But it would be best if it was not in a place like this," Ingrid replied.

Kol nodded and downed the rest of his drink before standing up. He offered his hand to Ingrid to which the young witch ignored. She got up and led him out of the pub and into a small alley before offering her wrist.