𝟤𝟪 | 𝖧𝖺𝗅𝖿 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝖠𝗐𝖺𝗒

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥,
𝘐 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘺𝘭𝘶𝘮
𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘴
𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥
- 𝗔𝗨𝗥𝗢𝗥𝗔
┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

It was the day after and Isadora already knew that Silas had been dealt with. And yet, she still felt weak as the veil was still down. Kol still hasn't found her, which broke her heart. She thought for sure that he would at least give her a proper goodbye until Bonnie's job was done and they were to be separated once more.

That morning, Isadora trudged into the halls of her high school to claim her cap, gown, and yearbook, only to find Caroline freaking out on her phone.

"A snag? A snag is a bad yearbook picture. You hit a tsunami. Where are you?" Caroline rambled before noticing her cousin.

"Who is that?" Isadora asked.

"Bonnie," Caroline simply mouthed as the vampire continued to listen to the witch's explanations. "Are you telling me that we might graduate right smack in the middle of a ghost-filled Expression Triangle?" And another round of silence. "No, we are not going to cancel. Graduation is the most important event of our lives, the last ceremony of our youth. It is our rite of freaking passage! Hell will freeze over before I let anyone cancel graduation."

Isadora held out her hand, making Caroline reluctantly hand the phone over. "Bonnie, where are you?" she asked in a calm voice, trying to hide the fact that she was extremely sad that day despite her graduation.

"I'm fine, Pixie," Bonnie said with a more reassuring tone. "I did it. I relied on the spirits."

"But something's wrong," Isadora insisted. "Tell me where you are right now. I'll even let you channel me if you have to."

"There's no need, Pixie," Bonnie replied. "I've got this. You're already weak. I'll be there for graduation, I promise. You just try to find Kol before I put the veil back up, okay?"

"Just promise us that today is a friend day," Caroline called out, having heard the conversation.

"Okay, I promise. I love you guys," Bonnie replied.

"We love you too, Bon," Isadora responded before they hung up. She then looked up to see her cousin giving her a worried look.

"Are you okay, Pix? Do you need me to call Rebekah for strength or whatever?" she asked the nymph. "I will not have you fainting during graduation."

"I'll be fine, Care," Isadora insisted with a weak smile. "I just wish he was here."

"He'll see you up that stage," Caroline said, even though she herself wasn't sure where Kol was. "I know he wouldn't miss it for the world." She then handed Isadora her cap and gown, giving the nymph an encouraging look. "Now, get ready and look pretty. You gotta look like a goddess today."

"Don't overwork yourself, Care," Isadora said, giving her cousin a kiss on the cheek.

•─────────•°•❀•°•─────────•

Caroline: Please tell me you can get a hold of Klaus because Damon won't be seeing you graduate if we don't get his blood. One of the hunters from Nova Scotia just shot him with werewolf venom bullets.

Elena: This is asking a lot of you but do you have a way of healing poisoned vampires without the Mikaelsons? I'm really sorry to be asking you about this right now.