𝟣𝟤 | 𝖲𝗅𝗈𝗐 𝖣𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑
𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘐𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸
- 𝗔𝗝 𝗠𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝘁. 𝗔𝘃𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝘅
┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Just as planned, Isadora went to the school after her morning routine. Besides getting her and Caroline's school work, she decided to get Rebekah's as well, given she was going to the mansion in the first place. She then drove to the small cafe, buying herself the largest cup of iced americano she could get. She knew Klaus would most likely not invest in an espresso machine any time soon. She also got Rebekah a frappuccino as an apology for the night before.

She drove her Lamborghini to Klaus' place, her music blasting out loud. Compared to the relaxing music she had during her morning walk, she was currently listening to some Latino music, hoping to get some inspiration for her choreographies. Her music immediately notified the vampires in the mansion that they had a guest.

Once Isadora had her car parked, she took the container with the two cups of coffee along with the homework for Rebekah. She then got her guitar case, slinging it onto her shoulder before making her way into the mansion. She saw a butler walking by, making her look at him confused.

"Hey, can you tell me where Rebekah is?" she asked him.

The man simply pointed towards a room before leaving Isadora, making her shake her head in disappointment. Of course, the staff would be compelled.

Isadora entered the room she was pointed to, not minding the questioning look she got from the one she assumed to be Finn. "Okay, who compelled these people?" she asked as she stood in front of them, making Elijah and Kol chuckle as they were being fitted.

"Probably Nik," Kol responded as he spared the girl a glance before looking back to the mirror.

"Who are you?" Finn asked, looking at the strange girl.

"Isadora Weiss," she simply replied. "Feel free to call me Isa. But, seeing as you're a Mikaelson and not Bex, I'm assuming you would call me by my full name regardless."

"What the bloody hell is that?" Rebekah asked, pointing to the stack of papers Isadora was clutching with one arm.

"You wanted to be a high school student? You got it," Isadora said as she made her way to Rebekah, ignoring the look Finn constantly gave her. "You missed a lot after you got daggered. Thought you'd want to catch up." She then placed the papers down before digging into the paper bag which hung on her other arm. "But for motivation, I got you a frappuccino. I asked them to give it a little extra chocolate syrup since you love it so much," she then said in a more peppy tone as she handed the cup to Rebekah.

"Oh gosh, I missed this!" Rebekah exclaimed, taking her hands from the maids who were doing her nails to take the cup from Isadora.

"Nothing for us, darling?" Kol teased, finally looking at Isadora with a smirk. "And here I thought we had something special."

"You don't have homework, dear. You don't need the motivation," Isadora teased back with a smirk of her own as she sat down beside Rebekah.

Kol laughed before looking back to the mirror. "Well, since my sister is in a good mood now, Rebekah? Tell me how handsome I am," he instructed as he fixed his cuffs.

"Oh Kol, you know I can't be compelled, even with Isa's sweets putting me in a good mood," Rebekah said slyly with a fake smile.

Finn and Elijah exchanged looks with smirks on their faces as Isadora laughed. Kol glanced at Isadora through the mirror as the girl simply stuck her tongue out in response, knowing that the vampire was still fishing for compliments.