💍Chapter 1 - The Other Man

Jungkook eyed his fiancé Namjoon as he poked away at his cellphone with a smile on his face. Despite being engaged for 2 weeks, Namjoon was being his usual distant self, always texting for some reason.  Jungkook wondered what he was doing but whenever he asked, the man always said he was 'busy' with 'work.'

"Babe, your breakfast is getting cold. Why don't you put the phone down and eat?"

Namjoon didn't even hear what he said. Too engrossed in whatever conversation he was having.

"Can you send me something sexy since you had shower awhile ago, Jinnie? I miss your body.👉🏻👈🏻"

No, because I'm 100% sure you're having breakfast with Jungkook right now. Why don't you come back to my place when I'm finished with recording today? Then we'll have some privacy to do some ... stuff🤤🤤

Namjoon grinned, leaving Jungkook quite puzzled. "What's so funny, babe?"

"H-Huh!?"

"I asked what's so funny? You're not giving me any attention. It's like I'm invisible."

Namjoon sighed, slowly placed the phone down and for the first time in days, he looked Jungkook in the eyes. "I'm sorry, Kookie. Hobi sent me a meme."

Jungkook smiled innocently and rested his head on his knuckles. He was so happy that his fiance acknowledged his presence. "Now that I've finally caught your attention Joon, when are you going to make time to plan our wedding?"

Namjoon fidgeted in discomfort. "Y-You know I don't have time to plan anything since I'm busy with music production. Why don't you sort that part out?"

"Joon I also have music to work on. I have an upcoming tour and a mixtape but I'm still making time for us! Babe you can't keep neglecting our wedding like this! Put things on pause ... for us ... please?"

Namjoon received another message and he picked up the phone to see that Jin had sent him the nude he had asked for. He tried to contain himself since Jungkook's glossy orbs were glued on him but he couldn't stop the reddening of his cheeks.

Nor the erection in his pants.

"There you go ignoring me again." Jungkook muttered as he got up and carried his plate to the sink.

Namjoon sighed and followed him into the kitchen. They've been together for 5 years now- or so Jungkook thought. Ever since Jin joined the label 3 years ago, Namjoon slowly lost interest in Jungkook but he was too much of a coward to admit that he had fallen out of love. The reason why they're engaged now is because Namjoon mistakenly proposed to Jungkook while drunk and with a ring he originally bought for Jin. He couldn't tell Jungkook it was a mistake since he'd have to admit to cheating, so he was playing along even though it was killing him.

"Kookie ... I'm sorry." He apologized as he rested his hands on Jungkook's waist. "Why not hire a wedding planner?"

"If we hire one, you'll still need to be there so that we can make decisions together."

"Fine. Hire one. I'll coorporate."

⏳⏳⏳

When Namjoon walked into his studio, he found Jin seated on the edge of his desk. Jin was 28 and Big Hit's second most successful solo artist behind Jungkook. "Good morning Joonie. You got here late. What happened?"

Namjoon threw down his bags and positioned himself between Jin's legs. "I'm sorry. I had to sort out some wedding stuff with Jungkook but I don't want to talk about that."

They shared a long kiss but Jin wasn't satisfied. He hated his relationship with Jungkook. "I thought you said you'd call off the wedding."

"Jin you know it's not that ea-"

"If you won't tell him, I will. Tell him you're in love with someone else. You don't love him anymore. You love me and I'm not about to watch you marry someone else!"

Namjoon furrowed his brows. "You think it's easy to admit to cheating!? I don't want to hurt Jungkook! He's soft! I don't want to breakup with him and he ends up suicidal or some shit! His fans would kill me!"

Jim scoffed. "So you'd rather I kill myself? Because I don't want to live without you. I've grown attached to you too much to allow you to marry him. I hate the fact that he's flaunting that engagement ring when you had bought it to put on my finger!"

"J-Just relax okay? I'll sort this thing out."

"You better." Jin snapped before he stood on his feet. "I'm tired of sharing you with him so tell him before I do."

With that, he stormed out leaving Namjoon more frustrated than he already was. He couldn't just break off the engagement like that. Armys, Jungkook's fandom, would make his life hell not to mention it would seriously damage his reputation. He threw himself down into his leather chair and rubbed his forehead tiredly.

What the fuck should I do?

Jin bumped into Jungkook right outside his fiancé's office. He wanted to ignore him but the younger grabbed hold of his hand. "Jin hyung, I have something to ask you."

Jin mentally rolled his eyes. "What?"

Jungkook smiled. "I ... I-I wanted to ask you if you'd mind being my best man... at my wedding..."

"What!?"

"Yeah. Please say yes." Jungkook pleaded. "I thought you'd be the best person to ask since y-you're my hyung, you took care of me when we just met a-and I look up to you."

Jungkook thought back on their earlier memories. Since the last few years, they drifted apart but the 23 year old still had much love and respect for the guy.

Jin knew it was unreasonable to hate Jungkook for being with Namjoon yet he still felt some resentment towards him and he wasn't planning on sugarcoating anything to spare his feelings.
"I don't think I can do that. Ask someone else."

Jungkook frowned a little. "But hyu-"

"It's not my thing. Ask Hobi. His personality fits that kind of stuff."

"Okay I guess." Jungkook replied disappointedly. Jin began to walk off but he held him back again. "W-What about a song? Would you mind singing at my wedding, hyung?"

Jin sighed. "I'll think about it." He lied.

You're crazy if you think you'll even have a wedding. Well, you can have one, just not with my Namjoon.