𝔸/ℕ

Hey , how are y'all doing? Hope things are getting better in ur country.  And I'm good if some of y'all maybe wondering.

I'm pretty sure most of y'all were expecting a chapter cause y'all can't wait to see what trouble.  Our girl , Karla , has gotten into and the surprise that's coming with when I post chapter 3.5 And I can't wait to post it. Eeek.
😊
And I also have another surprise for y'all . So since I don't really know who I'm picturing as the characters and we are still in the early stages I want y'all to pick the characters . Then you privately message me and give me your character cast. This will be going on through out the chapter and the person or celeb with most votes wins as the final character. And I'll also be making moodboards and posting them on my Instagram and Twitter @queenieanne20, if u haven't followed me there go follow now.

And I wanted to say thank y'all for believing in this book especially princess_of_hatred , who gave me motivation to keep writing, and this upcoming chapter is dedicated to her and the three people who liked this book. Unfortunately I couldn't view to see who the voters were but thank y'all for believing in me .

I'm really excited to post the next chapter.

Aha, before I go.
Y'all should comment down ur guesses on when I'm writing Aiden's pov, (which I'm excited to write , eeeek?!!!) and in which chapter the winner or winners will be characters in the book. The first and second person to comment down , who comment down the chapter , and if it's correct will have a permanent place in the book and you could choose which celeb plays as you. And the others who get it correct will just have a, let's say a guest appearance as someone in the book.  And this is one of the suprises but y'all are not ready for the other suprise coming with chapter 3.5.

Ok, I gotta go now. And I need all the motivation I can get.

I love you all so so much.

Add this book to your library to be updated when I post, pls share my book, keep liking my chapters, follow me here and @queenieanne20 on Instagram and Twitter.
And  most importantly keep ur guesses coming and if u have any questions comment down below or private message me.

Ok, now,

Bye BIATCHES.
💖Queenie Anne💖xx