chapter 5 (I)

Sub A/N: I didn't have an AN in the last chapter cause it is a double update i have for y'all today!!!

Clap for me , 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾, clap!!

Lol anyways let's continue with the other suprise!!!

Aiden's pov

𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠

"And you know what?" I slurred.
"They were sleeping!
*drunken laugh* In our bed!"
I slurred again as I told the bartender and the crowd which had gathered around us, which were both men and women but majority of them were men.

The bartender was just listening to me and telling me about her husband who had cheated on her too.

And we were, just laughing like a bunch of crazy folks.

I was suffering from heartbreak and betrayal just trying to laugh it out and drown my self in liquor to fill the big gap in my chest.

I literally just can't believe it.
And they were both in my bed sleeping like the demons they are.

I thought the first time she cheated with another dude and I forgave her it wouldn't happen again but Nooo!! She decided that she'd cheat on me with Mitchell, my bestfriend.

Honestly the nerve.
Who does she think she is cheating on me but not once but twice.

So I just started packing my clothes into my black duffle bag.

When I just started trashing my shoes on the floor and all, that's when they woke up.

Mitchell and I had this big argument which we said something's to each other and exchanged a few fists which explains the splotch of blood on my white sleeve.

I can't believe this has been going on for 4 months. It honestly baffles me like how didn't I know the signs.

I feel a tap on my back, which brings me out of my thoughts.

I turn around it's, my pregnant cousin/bestfriend, Florience, (pronounced Florence) and her newlyweded husband Luke, also one of my closefriends.

"What do you two want?" I spat.

"We came to get to you.
Cecilia, called us and told us that your here."She said and I look at Cecilia.

"What? You can't sleep here." Cecilia, the 50 year old German-French bartender said.

"I am not going back to the apartment." I said, " I don't sleep in the same bed with a cheater!"
I shouted, hitting my hand on the table.

This made Flori, flinch and she held onto Luke's hand, tightly.

"Dude, calm down.", He says putting his other hand on my shoulder, "Your gonna stay in our house, okay?" He said staring at me, with his midnight blue eyes with full seriousness waiting for me to make a decision.

"Fine." I said.

"Good. Now let's go." he said patting my shoulder.

As we were going Cecilia stopped me.
We had this little peptalk moment and waved each other.

Then I walked to the parking lot into the backseat of Luke's matte black, tundra, wondering if I would actually meet a nice girl.

A/N: OMG!!! Yassssss!!!!!
I've posted!!! HALLELUJAH!!!
All the posts of the month are done and in only one day in a span of 3/4 hours!!! WOW! I'm shooketh!!

Ok enough of my shookethness!

Here is your SUPRISE!!!!!

I'm so so glad the chapter 5'ves are finished!!! And you guys have got a glimpse of what is in my cooking pot or should I say writing pot? Ok cooking pot sounds better.

So how was it? Was it what you were expecting? Comment down below what your thoughts are.

Bye y'all QUEENZ!!! See you next time or maybe in the next book.

Byeeee!