Chapter 4.1

*𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐩,
"𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩."*

Karla's pov

*𝗔𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗺 𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨*

'Ugh, no!!! Not that cursed alarm.
Why, like Why??? One day I'm throwing that thing through the window.' I thought.

'Your really stupid aren't you? Your alarm is on your phone. You can't throw it out the window.'
My subconscious says.

I rolled my eyes.

Next thing I know someone is playing or more like pulling my hair out and blubbering something. And then I try to open my eyes but I'm blinded by  light, so I close them and try to open them slowly my eyes open and I see Nico sitting beside me and pulling my hair.

"Good morning Nico? I say in a cheery voice."What are you doing? with my hair?" I say slowly removing his hands from my natural hair and sitting up taking him into my arms.

"Buttyfly, beau—ty—full, hair beau—ty—fuul" whiles holding my curls and tugging at them and saying other things i don't understand.  I check the time on my phone and it says '6:43' I'm almost late whiles our  homeboy over here is in his cute uniform.

I go with him to the bathroom to brush my teeth, after I'm done I ask,  Ms.Riley, if she could watch him which she did not hesitate in doing so. She keeps on telling me that it's her job and she'll gladly do it since it's her job.

Then I head back to my room and throw on a Random hoodie and a pair of leggings and match that with Nike's.

This what my sister calls hobo clothing station, whenever I'm late for something I throw on random clothes even though I may have clothes for that occasion.

Now it's '7:25', so i head downstairs and Jimena is sitting at the table and she's almost done with breakfast.
One look at me and she shakes her head. Anyways, I grab Coco Pop's and milk. A few minutes later, we head to school.

*Time lapse*

Now I'm in school and it's lunch so I'm heading to the cafeteria when Jimena stops me.

"Hey! Why did u stop me? I need to go for lunch." I said frowning.
I try to get out of her hold but can't, it's quite comfortable so I don't think I'll get any marks but it's keeping me in place.

"Hey, let my arm go", I say.
"Wait! I'll let you go if you promise me you'll do it. Please?"
'Oh geez she's crazy' I thought.
"Sure it I'll do but I have to go for lunch, first." I said.
Ok, go, but don't forget, you still have to say it. She says releasing me from her hold.

'I won't forget if u remind me every single tiiimeee!!' I thought.
"Ok, sure. I've heard." I say.

I was about to walk into the canteen when someone bumped into me making almost fall but the person caught me.

"Ok you can leave me now. I'm not falling." I said but I realize the person bumped into me so I say,
"Hey, why did you bump into me?" As I tried to get my hair out of my face.

"Sorry Tiny, I didn't mean to." The person said.

I looked up to see Xander.

"Oh, um it's ok." I said feeling my face heat up. After a few seconds, he started to leave.

"Xander." I called out.

He stopped walking and turned to look at me.

Wait, why did I call him?

"Aren't you going to eat?" I asked pointing at the cafeteria.

"Awww, does Tiny care about me?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.