Chapter 4.3

A/N:💚💚Merry Christmas 💚💚
And happy Holidays!!
I know it's 30th but it's just one day left. Anyways enjoy the  chapter!

☃︎Recap☃︎
"Good evening, Carter's and Yvelynn's.
Welcome to our humble abode." Mom says with a genuine smile on her face.

Kayla's pov

It's been two weeks since the dinner which means we've already had the sleepover which also means it's been two weeks since Natalie left. I've been trying to get a hold of her to ask her why she did that but I couldn't get her.
The sleepover was really cool except I couldn't really talk to Tina the way I wanted to since Connor was there but I was good.

Anyways school's been weird not in a bad way but in a good way but with 'hey, what's going on',vibes since Nat and her squad haven't been parading around and no one is really getting picked on by them but she was
also the teachers pet or should we say the teachers ass kisser.

She wasn't really that mean of a person just the part where she aged kind of superior and all.

I have P.E as the next class before lunch. I want to skip but they  have an announcement for all the girls in track so I can't possibly skip thankfully I'll have my sister and Tina.

Tina is in track well not because she wants to. Like who wants to get all sweaty? I mean running is fun but getting sweaty?
Anyways she joined track to help her with recovery.

Time lapse

Right now we're all gathered in the outdoor gym where the track court and football (soccer) field.

The track team is a group of 13 which are both guys and girls. The girls are 7 an the boys are 6.
Some joined because they were not popular, some because their parents forced them to since they do not have after school classes and others because they got the potential but don't use it and the rare few like I joined because we like it.

We've all become good friends and some of them like Finn, Violent or Vi and Reggie have joined our table but we all have a good relationship even though some do not sit at our table .

I'm so glad it isn't that sunny because PE is an 1hour and10minutes period and we've been on the bleachers for 15minutes.

So we mostly use the 1hour on PE stuff and the rest of the time to relax. Our coach may be really strict but she isn't that evil.

I decided to talk towards Tina since I didn't see my sister but after a while of talking with her Kayla joined us so we started talking about things which happened before class and celeb things which I thought weren't really Tina's cup of tea so I underestimated her. Turns out she knows a little tea here and there. After a while of talking I noticed that Kayla and Tina seemed to bond a little more and I was really happy because it's really nice to see your sister/ best friend get along with you new best friend.
Like who wouldn't be happy?

And then we all (track team), start to think that maybe our coach wouldn't be arriving since she's 23 minutes late or maybe she quit and that was the announcement.

Speak of the devil.

Just then coach O'Connell, beautiful warm brown hair, with brown eyes which compliments her pale skin and her 5'8 figure and a stunning body with muscle and her beautiful smile on her face with that she walks in.

No one would think she's gym teacher.

When she walks in all the little chit chatting ends but then the cheerleading squad which consists of 7 girls or six cheergirls since Natalie has left enter then all silence turns to commotion. With our track members shooting questions at coach.