Chapter 4

*R𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒑*"𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐚, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐚𝐭."𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬.
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐣𝐚𝐰 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬.

I'm pretty sure if I didn't have any bones structure my jaw would have hit the ground by now.

Did I hear her correctly?

"I should apologize to someone who's been acting like a B*** to me for no reason, calling me a nutcase and tore my precious baby .*laughs*, Wow, that was a good one." I said laughing.

When she said nothing but gave me a face i knew she was not joking.

"NO!
     No. Nah.
                Nope!"
I said and started pacing.

"I am not saying anything to her when I did nothing wrong! She's the one accusing me of stealing her boyfriend!" I said almost shouting.

"Karla.... but-"She says.

"There's no 'but' in this.
I am not doing this. End of story." I say.

"Please, I'll do anything." She says.

"No."

"I'll get you a new book" She said and I ignored her

"I'll get you, Boba." She said and I stopped pacing.

"Please do it for me." She said in a pleading voice which made start to think it over and she continued with,
"Por favor, Hermanita.
Por favor." I looked up at her to see her with pleading glossy amber brown eyes which made sad.

"Ok ok, Fine! I'll do it!" The words came out of my mouth before I could stop them.

She jumped clapping her hands then hugged me and said "Gracias Hermanita, Thank you. Thank you"

"It's ok but what's not ok is that your squeezing all the oxygen out of my poor body." I say.

"Oh um sorry." She says getting off me and wiping her tears and straightening her outfit.

"Ok I'll do it buuut..... You have to buy the book and get me 4 large packets of Haribo And Sour Patch kids each with ice cream and Boba. And also you have to tell her to stay in her lane or else her nose is going to broken for real." I say smirking while putting emphasis on real.

"Deal?" I say outstretching my right arm."Deal" She says shaking my arm.

"It's been a pleasure doing business with you Miss Kayla." I say in a British accent. "The pleasure is all mine, Miss Karla." She says in British accent.

We look at each other trying to hold our laughter but fail miserably and burst out laughing.

𖣘Calm silence𖣘

"Jimena?" I say and she 'Hmms' in response.

"Why are you friends with her? Like,
why do you even like her?" I say because I want to understand where she's coming from or I'm telling Mama she's possessed.

"When I met her on the first day, she was my tour guide. After the tour we talked and I realized we had lots of things in common.
Even though she can be bitchy, snobby or rude.

She's actually a really sweet person, a good friend nice sister. She has two siblings a little sister who is soo cute but her older brother is really really really hot though. Like there's something going on with genes in that family.

Plus, the girls got good fashion taste!?! Can you blame me?

From all that she's told me.
I feel like she's just a rich girl who just got the wrong advice about 'how to be popular' from the wrong crowd."
She says looking at me,
"but it would be really nice if you two would get along or try to be civil for me?¿Por favor?" She said.