Epilogue

Two years later...

"I can't believe I'm getting married!" Adeline squealed and twirled around in her robe. Toni, who was her maid of honor, laughed and told her to sit down so they could get her ready. She composed herself and sat down, her body buzzing with nerves.

"I have the dress!" El came bustling in holding the wedding dress. She panted and tried to catch her breath. She accepted the water bottle that Betty gave her.

"What happened? And where's Veronica?" Betty questioned after giving her the bottle. The second El was breathing normally she gave the bride a teasing glare.

"Your soon-to-be husband kept trying to take a peek at the dress. He even tried to chase me down!" El exclaimed. "Veronica's out there yelling at him with Cheryl, who is doing amazing with the decorating." Adeline gave her step mother a sheepish grin. After the older woman had given birth, Will popped the question and the two married quickly. El gave birth to a boy who she named Sebastian Adrian Hart, after her late brother. When the two learned of the name, they bursted into tears.

Veronica and Kevin came through the door next, one looking annoyed and one holding a two year old boy.

"Addy!" Sebastian, or Sebby as they liked to call him, untangled himself from Kevin and ran to hug her. Kevin awed and placed a hand over heart. So cute, he mouthed. The girl laughed and picked him up, placing him in her lap. "Pwetty." He pointed at her eye that Toni finished.

"Thank you, Sebby." Toni smiled and kissed his cheeks. His sister let him down to go to El who brought him into a corner where his toys were at.

"All done!" Toni announced as soon as she finished Adeline's makeup. She looked into the mirror and began to thank her. The makeup Toni had done was stunning, she had a soft peach colored eyeshadow with her eyeliner winged out. Her lashes her curled, making her eyes appear bigger. Her lips had a light pink gloss that made it appear shiny. It was subtle and that's what she liked. She couldn't wait to put on her dress and feel like a princess.

"Hair time!" Kevin squeaked and almost pushed Toni over. "Oh, sorry." The girl gave him a look before leaving, saying that she was going to make sure Cheryl hasn't gone crazy with the decorating.
Veronica pulled up a chair next to Adeline and began to do her nails, while Betty fed them.

"Betty, chip me." Kevin demanded, concentrating on doing the bride's hair. She rolled her eyes playfully and held a chip in front of his mouth. She only did it for ten minutes before making her way over to the mother and son. She sat on the floor with El and played with Sebastian.

El nudged her,"You and Jughead ever think of having kids?" The question caused the blonde girl to blush.

"I honestly don't know." She said softly. Did she want kids with Jughead? She shook those thoughts out of her head and changed the subject to Adeline. "Imagine Sweet Pea and Adeline's kids."

"I heard that!" The bride yelled from the other side of the room. The two chuckled at her.

"Will would have a heart attack." El shook her head with a smile. "He would probably be in shock for a little while, then accept the fact that he's going to be a grandfather." The smile on her face widened as she thought of her husband.

"I think they would have pretty cute babies. They better have Addy's genes." Betty joked.

"Hell yeah!" The girl yelled yet again. She yelped when Kevin pinched her, telling her to quit moving.

"How many kids do you want?" Adeline wondered about it for a second.

"Three. I want three kids with Sweet Pea. We'll have a dog and a cat who I'll name Thor and Loki." She said dreamily. "And we'll have a pool because I like swimming."