Author's Note

This book contains a depiction of mental illness. I am not an expert on mental illness, nor am I personally effected by mental illness. I did my best to extensively research so that I could understand it better.

I don't want to depict depression as I'm so sad, wear black, and cry.

I don't want to depict trauma as scary flashbacks.

I don't want to depict mental illness as having a boyfriend will cure you!

I feel like I did my best, and I hope you think so too.

If feel like I said something wrong, or have wrong information, call me out. Comment on why I was wrong and I will try my best to fix it.

Also, this book is completed. I wrote it all behind the scenes and waited until it was finished to post the whole thing. So there will be no waiting for updates, yay!

I am very proud of my work here. This is the first book I have finished.

It's not really edited, so feel free to point out my mistakes.

Also, don't copy my work! I worked very hard and very long working out all the little details of the plot

Lastly, no hate please! I don't think my characters are super hatable, but please don't hate on my work! I am a fragile eighteen year old girl.

Thank you so much for thanking this opportunity to read it and I hope you enjoy.

-Maddie

(Ps. it is inspired by Anastasia the musical, especially the ending. So if you know what that is, you will see the vibe.)