chapter 23

"Hee-Haw!"

A donkey?!

The group simply stared at the gaping hole above ground, the head of a donkey looking back at them.  

"You guys alright?"

The donkey's head returned to the surface as a voice could be heard thanking an old man for lending them his donkey? A  rope ladder then dropped down, "HURRY UP!"

"Lidle?!" exclaimed Kevin, shocked and stupefied.

With no time left to lose, the group quickly climbed up the ladder, greeted by the harsh sun and two people. One of them whom they recognised as Lidle however the other. That person was a  fair skin young man, younger than lidel with long green hair and chilling yellow eyes. He wore a simple white robe and was barefoot.

Shielding his eyes, "Lidle, thanks for saving us but who's this guy?" asked Kevin as he looked at the strange new companion.

The stranger smiles, " My name is shahid. I would say nice to meet you but we don't have a lot of time left till the wedding."

THE WEDDING!

(Alexander POV)

The wedding..shit!

Rushing forward, I grabbed shahid by the collar, anxiously asking, " THE WEDDING?! IT'S TODAY!"

I must have looked like a wreck but Shahid didn't freak one bit.

"Yes the wedding is today. The others meaning the groom is currently under mind control and his siblings are getting suspicious. It's possible we may be able to stop the wedding."

This shined a new ray of hope on us as we couldn't help but sigh in relief.

"That is if we make it on time."

"THEN LET'S HURRY!" shouted Maximilian as he hurriedly tried to find transport with the rest of us following suit.

(Timeskip)

"ha....ha..does anyone here have transport magic?!" panted Julius as he looked up the glaring sun, vultures circling from above.

"You do know there's a magic carpet seller right over there, right?" said Lidel as he pointed over at the other side, where a set of magic carpets were laid out.

.

.

.

.

.

"HHHUUUHHH?!"

Marching over to the stall, the owner a average looking middle age man looked at us strangely. I guess we did look like a bunch of street rats.

"Sir, we like to buy some of your magic carpets." said Lidel

"Go away! I don't deal with a bunch of hobos!" grumbled the man as he tried to shoo us away.

"But sir, we would just Like to buy  your-" Alfred was cut short as the man kicked a blast of sand at us

"I SAID GO AWAY!"

Well this guy has some issues

" Please sir, I beg you. We are in a urgent and important situation." pleaded Shahid. The owner's eyes looked thoughtful for a moment before holding Shahid in a ....rather romantic way.

"Well maybe, I will do it for you after all you're a very beautiful woman." kissing his hand, the owner's eyes were filled with lust.

yuck!