Chapter 25

The video is the wedding music

(Alexander and Kevin)

Slipping through the crowd, Alexander and Kevin were on the careful look out for any sight of Lukas and Reius. It was even worse that the streets were crowded with people.

"So we have to get hold of William during the procession." Alexander whispered to Kevin as he tried to avoid the people.

"Yes. We might get thrown into prison if we fail but there's not much time left."

Time passed, suddenly, they heard the sound of music being played

That must be the procession

Quickly they ran all the way towards the source of the noise

(Timeskip)

Finally, after running for so long, they caught a glimpse of lucked.Dressed in a sparkling white dress and matching white veil, garlands of flowers and gold bangles were wrapped around his neck and arm. The haggard figure of Lukas looked almost healthy. Alexander couldn't help but find it stunning. He blushed at this thought though, reminding himself of his objective.

"Listen, I'm gonna put up a distraction. During that moment , switch places with William."

'wait, what!'

It was too late because suddenly the procession stopped, a large elephant suddenly went wild. Creating loud clouds of dust

Using this opportunity, Kevin pushed Alexander to Lukas "Now go!"

(Timeskip)

Shaking the bottle a little, Kevin sprayed it over Lukas's face.  The green shine in his eyes died and the emptiness disappeared.

"Huh?" Looking around, Lukas wondered what happened.

"Don't say anything now. Just follow the procession, also you owe prince Alexander this."

Still somewhat shocked, Lukas did as he was told, following after the procession, acting as entourage.

(Timeskip: Alexander POV)

"We are gathered here ... today..to..."

Oh god, just shut up already. Not only did I have to get beaten up, magically exhausted but to crossdress as well. I'm starting to wonder if I was a criminal in my past life.

The veil was thick and I could barely see anything however, I was able to catch a glimpse of Reius.  Dressed in a gold Shawarni, he looked regal like always. However,  like Lukas, he looked haggard. Dark shadows could be seen under his eyes. 

He looks like a dried up prune

"You may now remove the veil"

Like a zombie, Reius lifted the veil. Using this opportunity, I quickly sprayed the potion all over him. 

(3rd POV)

"WHAT IS GOING ON!" demanded the king as he stared at the stage. Standing there was the Arborian  prince, dressed in the bride's clothes, spray bottle in hand. One of his Grandson was on the ground, rubbing his eyes as whatever stuff the Arborian sprayed at him took effect.

"I'm sorry, your majesty but this marriage was all a ploy." explained Alexander. The king was shocked at his appearance, the prince looked horrible. Cuts, bruises were seen on his face and heavy bags below his eyes.

"Its true!" Turning to the side, two members of the entourage stepped forward. One of them to his surprise was the princess and the other her aide.  They both looked horrible.