Chapter 34

(Middle of unknown mountain)

Palms sweating, Lidel gripped the surface of a branch stick as he climbed up the mountains. He was dressed in a similar attire to the one before albeit with less details.

"So tired....Can't we take a break?!" 

That person was a pale young man wearing a sun hat over his white hair that was braided with flowers. His attire, a white long sleeve shirt and bottoms with matching shoes. A brown ribbon tied around his neck.

"That's what you get for wearing such a casual attire also....why the hell am I the only one wearing travelling clothes?!" shouted Shahid. It was true though. Unlike the two, all he wore was a simple thawb with a headscarf, covering his green hair.

It somewhat angered the poor Scarabian god that Aurin and Lidel were wearing such Flamboyant clothes yet he had gone to the effort to at least wear some casual clothes.

"Why the hell did Shen Ao have to built his house in such a dense area?" Aurin panted " I mean he could have built it somewhere else where its easier to access."

Before, Shahid could strangle the damn brat , Lidel intervened. 

"Aurin, would you want to be bothered endlessly by humans and you should know what his like."

That immediately shut him up.

Lidel, after leaving his domain had gotten the help of Shahid to find the Arborean god. It wasn't difficult, the guy was laying there in a palace, enjoying his time and now they were trying to find the god of Koun.

It took months but finally, they found the location.

Hiking up the mountain, the path visibly grew more steep and the mist surrounding them thicker. The three immortals soon felt it difficult to even continue.

'This mist isn't normal....did Shen ao cast this?' thought Aurin, violet eyes narrowed.

"Everyone step back." Waving a hand, in less than 5 minutes the mist cleared.

Just what you expect from the most powerful god ( From us four anyway.)

Turning his head, Lidel smiled at them. The kind that made them fill like being watch by a beast.

"Now then shall we..."

The group of three 'gods' continued their hike up the mountain. It was only when night fell did they finally reach their destination.  A simple hut , surrounded by trees and numerous other greenery. All in all, it was very peaceful ( Secluded)

"I can't believe he actually built a house over here." said Shahid in exasperation as he wiped some sweat off his forehead. 

The trio proceeded to knock on the door when suddenly it opened. Before them was a man with red hair cut into a bob shape with white tinges and pink eyes. His attire a simple hakama with a maroon coloured scarf wrapped around him. However that was not the strangest thing, the strange part to them at least, was the wheelchair he was seated on.

"Shen ao..." mumbled Aurin under his breath.

Shen ao sighed, " Come in." 

The hut, a simple wooden one was small barely fitting the four immortals. A single bed stood at one end of the room. Herbs and cookery were hung on the walls. There was only one furnace bringing warmth to the entire area, which was barely enough thanks to the mist.

They settled down quickly, taking their seats on the bed. The wheelchair it seemed to be operated on magic, Shen ao did not even  need to lift a finger to move around as he handed them each a cup of .....what the hell was it?