chapter 30

Picture at the top: Oliver Rosabeast

Boarding onto the train was a challenge. 

Especially when one had a couple hundred knights holding them back.

" YOUR HIGHNESS PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!" 

" WE BEG YOU!"

"THE COMMANDER HASN'T COME OUT OF HIS ROOM, YOUR OUR ONLY HOPE!"

"YOU GUYS, STOP IT ALREADY! I NEED TO GET ON THE TRAIN!" 

Dragging my foot, I anchor myself onto the platform, using all of my strength to get onto the train.

"You knights, seriously..."

Everything froze, slowly we all turned, standing before us was Kevin, a black aura emitting from him making the rest of us gulp.

Kevin then smiled. FREAKING SMILED! It was at that moment I realised that the knights were doomed. 

Trying my best not to shiver, I gave my best 'royalty' voice, " Tell my brother that if he doesn't come out of his room, I'm gonna disown him."

.

.

.

"YES, PRIN-I MEAN, JEREMY!"

They nearly blew my cover.

The knights then rushed back to where they came from leaving Kevin and I, alone. 

"I am going to punish them when we go back." mumbled Kevin as he stared off in the distance. Shaking his head, he turned to me.

"Make sure not to blow your cover and.." pulling my hand, Kevin pulled me into his arms.

"Kevin?!"

"Be careful..."

He then pushed me onto the train, nagging at me not to make myself act like a fool. 

However, I was too preoccupied with what he just did.

"What the heck was that?" I muttered under my breath, as I made my way to an empty compartment. Settling down, I attempted to calm myself as I read through the dowager's letter, trying to get my mind off that.

I was supposed to go to school as Jeremy Rainsworth, a scholarship student. Although the school wasn't going to be normal but I guess it was nice to at least have a peaceful time while I can enjoy it.

"Excuse me, is this compartment free?" 

Turning to the door, I nearly had a heart attack. Standing there was if I remember correctly, the 3rd and final capture target, Oliver Rosabeast. The details around him are foggy now that my past life memories are slowly being eaten away but if there is one thing I know is that something about him is dangerous, just I'm not sure what?

"Sure."

Oliver smiles before taking his seat opposite me. He was a very pale boy with pink hair that had two long strands framing his face. His eyes were a light blue-grey that held a sort of innocence. He wore a white sweater and black bottoms. A cloak was tied over it.

"Is this your first time going to the magi academy?" asked Oliver

I nodded my head. 

Suddenly a knocking sound was heard from the door, two people stood. One of them a beastia boy with dark green hair tied in a ponytail and lime green eyes. He wore an open jacket over his green shirt giving him a casual, wild image. The other boy had a poker face on him. He had short light brown hair and translucent blue eyes. Headphones were strung around his neck, he didn't look like the most talkative.