Prolouge

A/N Hi, since I am finished with this story, I thought it deserves some love before I forget about it. So I start with editing, my grammar is really horrifying. 

PS no.1: this story is happening during Young Justice season 2 and in Ultimate Spiderman season 1

PS no.2: there is no Jason Todd or Damian Wayne in this story, bcs neither of them appeared during season 2 of Young Justice

PS no.3: if there is someone not respecting this, go and write your own fanfic

PS no. 4: no offence :)

Batman called the Team for a new mission. It was supposed to be a simple stealth mission. He divided the Team into squads. Alpha squad: Nightwing, Miss Martian, Wonder Girl, Blue Beetle. Beta squad: Superboy, Aqualad, Artemis, Kid Flash, Beast Boy. Delta squad: Bumblebee, Batgirl, Lagoon Boy, Arsenal. And gamma squad: Impulse, Robin.

Their mission was to find some information on the Light and their allies. Justice League got a word Vandal Savage plans something big.

"Robin, Impulse. You will get information from their computer." Batman ordered and gave his third protégé a flash drive. "This flash drive contains a virus that will download into their computer immediately after being connected. It's designed to unlock all locked files before they get downloaded. At the same time, it'll cripple their computers after disconnecting." Robin nodded hiding the flash drive in his belt.

"Stay safe, inform me about everything." was Batman's last order before the Team left.

---

"...Gamma squad, you're up," ordered Nightwing and two boys jumped from the bioship into the thick jungle.

"So crash! We are solo on this super important mission!" Impulse cheered wrapping his arm around Robin. "We have no time for this, Impulse. First, we have to do this and then we can fool around." Robin replied pushing his boyfriend away. "Awww okay." Impulse agreed.

The two silently run through the forest to their target until the light stopped them. "What is that? This couldn't be it. Who would have a computer in the jungle?" Impulse said. They walked a little closer. Robin took out his bo staff. "Stay behind me," he ordered approaching the light carefully.

Suddenly it disappeared. Both teenagers stared with wide eyes. "What the hey?" Impulse gasped. Robin walked carefully through some bushes that covered their way. He mentioned for Impulse to follow. When they walked from the bushes they saw a huge machine right in front of them.

"Gamma to the Team and Batman. We found a huge machine in the jungle. Don't know what it does yet." Robin informed everyone through the commlink. "Stay down gamma, we're on our way." came an answer from Nightwing.

"What do you think is this for?" Impulse asked looking over the machine. "Well, due to that portal-like thing in front I think it might be some kind of teleporting machine," Robin replied.

"I always knew you're smart, Boy Wonder." said a deep yet soft voice. "Savage." Robin hissed gripping his staff tightly. "Oh yes and not only him, and since you want to know what this machine can do..." Lex Luthor spoke stepping into the light next to Savage. Robin took a step backwards to be closer to Impulse. "It is built to transport things and people to other dimensions. But we didn't test it on humans yet." Queen Bee explained with a smile on her face.

"You know, detective, our intentions are deeper than you think." Ra's al Ghul spoke. Vandal smiled and pressed a button from a controlling panel next to him. The portal behind two teenagers opened. Impulse sharply turned around to see it while Robin kept his eyes on the villains. "You won't make us go in there," he said frowning behind his mask. "Oh, Robin. Such a stubborn child. But we knew you won't go there by your own will." Queen Bee said with a devilish smirk.

Suddenly two assassins appeared out of nowhere. Robin reacted quickly and managed to fight back but Impulse didn't react that quickly, too distracted by the portal and the Light. One of the assassins stabbed his katana into Impulse's shoulder. The young speedster screamed in pain. Robin immediately went to help him but the assassin who fought him recovered and kicked him inside of the portal before throwing Impulse behind him.