Part 5

One Year Later.

"Welcome one, welcome all, to the Four-Seasons Festival! Tonight, every talent on every seasons will gather together to celebrate all the realms of Pixie Hollow!" A woman's loud voice echoed through the stadium, as thousands of fairies seated on the ascending seats cheered in a tumultuous roar.

The base of the Pixie Dust tree was widely decorated with golden flags set diagonally through the soil, surrounding the area below with an enclosed impression. The arena-like space was bright as there were lightbulbs on every flag, with an elevated shelter on the center where the Queen, Lord Malori, the four Ministers, and Fairy Mary settled, separating them from excited fairies sitting on bleachers.

"Wow, can you believe it?" Parting the vines on the trunk of the tree, Iridessa barely contained her excitement as she watched the whole stadium. "Everyone in Pixie Hollow is here!"

"So great to have the winter fairies join us." Silvermist had also followed to watch.

"I'll say it is." Rosetta chimed, looking at the Winter fairies' side and focused on the handsome, black-haired guy, just beside the excited-looking, dwarf book-keeper. The guy looked muscular, poised, and cool —both characteristically and literally, for their seats have a steady stream of snow flowing on them —as he sat in a boyish manner. Sighing pleasantly, Rosetta looked back to Vidia, who stood behind her, and girlishly fanned herself with her hands. "It's enough to give you the vapors."

Vidia grinned and rolled her eyes before turning around, "Tinkerbell! Don't you tinkers ever stop tinkering?" She flew towards Tinkerbell and leaned her elbow on what looked like a wooden pumpkin with golden decorations and little wheels. Must be the tinker fairy's creation.

With clangs, Tinkerbell sat on top of the wooden pumpkin while incessantly beating a button on the side with her fists. "Cant-seem-to get- this-latch- to--- open!" She struggled with every word as a portion of the pumpkin finally flew open. She breathed in relief. "It better not stick like that on our grand finale." She started to lift it back up when a horn sounded from outside the tree trunk. "Is it starting?"

"Nope, that's just clank," Fawn said, referring to the plump tinker fairy, who was sitting among the crowd, blowing a quarter-bloomed flower bugle and has a huge wooden drink in his other hand. Other fairies near him had ducked their heads and covered their ears, although they were grinning.

"Ah-ha!" Bobble, a rather tiny tinker fairy compared to Clank and who wears dewdrops for glasses, exclaimed in approval beside him.

"The thing's pretty loud, eh, Bobble?"

Bobble laughed and elbowed him. "Indeed, my bugling buddy."

"Sure makes me thirsty, though." Clank said and gulped down the contents of his glass.

As he did so, the stadium started to darken and snow fell on them. The ambiance had turned cold. The fairies livened up more in anticipation, cheering and applauding. Clank and Bobble looked at each other excitedly, "It's starting!"

A spotlight went across the entrance as winter fairies skated out, leaving frozen trails in an icy blue. They circled across the stadium, and the fairies applauded.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh! Bobble..." Clank squirmed.

"Oh, no. Already?"

"Hold these!" he dumped the cup into Bobble and quickly dashed away to find the bathroom.

"But the show just started!"

"Ask them to waaaait." He called. Bobble chuckled.

As winter fairies skated across the stadium, some more fairies surfed the air with snowflakes.