Part 7

"Magnificent!"
"Quite right."
"A fine haul!"
"We've got their blue dust!"
"Well, it's not theirs anymore."

Tinkerbell and her friends quietly slid through the lower edge of the rowing boat, as if they could be heard or noticed with the pleased laughter coming from the pirates.

"It is theirs no longer."
"I just said that, you dumb potato muncher!"

Tinkerbell peeked through a hole at the side of the boat and let out a quiet gasp. The boat was lit with a lamp porch, and a blue light glowed at the base of the boat. The light's origin can't be seen from their position, though, for it was obscured by a pirate's boots. "They're holding her in the bottom of the boat." She signaled forward and they proceeded ahead, Iridessa covering her eyes as she passed the gap on the boat, horrified.

They stopped at another gap, which is long enough for the six of them to completely see the pirates inside.

"Let me just say that your plan worked perfectly, captain." The crook-nosed pirate holding the lamp let down his boots, revealing Zarina. He passed a tiny pirate hat to her, and she took it with a bow before cooly placing them on her head.

Much like a pirate.

"Captain?" Tinkerbell uttered, surprised. The fairies' eyes widened in bewilderment.

"There's the perfect plan!" The fat pirate laughed.

"Aye! Perfect!"

The fairies turned their back from the hole.

"Guess she doesn't need rescuing." Vidia said, her face sarky.

"But now the hair makes sense." Rosetta chimed.

"What do we do now?" Iridessa looked at Tinkerbell, wide-eyed.

"Let's just get the dust, and get out of here," she said.

...

"A little bit of pilage, a little bit of plunder."

The pirates' laughter were replaced by groans as their paddle suddenly struck them. There were ocean-vines grasping it until it vanished into the water.

The crook-nosed pirate looked to the side and to the water, "Fairies!"

Iridessa gathered a moon's ray and the pirate exclaimed when the bright light hit his face before shielding it with his arm.

Zarina started to fly away with the blue dust, but Vidia was a fast-flyer and had swiftly blocked her way everytime she tried to escape. The pirates swatting at Vidia had not done any help, either.

On the otherhand, Silvermist made the water rise, which made the boat sway to the side as the crook-nosed pirate stumbled back. His arms had pinned  Zarina when the boat had swayed, and Vidia took this as a chance to snatch the blue dust from the stuck pirate fairy.

"Got it!" she said and flew before throwing the dust to Tinkerbell, "Here!"

They all swiftly flew away, leaving the pirates struggling on the rocking boat.

"They took the blue dust!" the pirate exclaimed.

Zarina forced his arms off of her with a grunt and flew to follow the fairies.

"Captain!"

----

Zarina overtook the fairies by the waterfall and had blocked their way.

"Give me back that dust!"

Tinkerbell hurled the dust to Iridessa, "Zarina, why are you doing this?"

Instead of answering, Zarina flew forward and tried to get the blue dust, which she had no luck. The fairies were swift to throw the dust around, passing it from one to another to prevent Zarina from getting it.

Finally, the dust now on Silvermist, Zarina decided to bargain. "If you give it to me, I'll give you quarter."

"Quarter? I think we need all of it." Silvermist said, hugging the dust more closely.

"Quarter means mercy!" She flew to snatch the dust again, but Silvermist leaned back and threw the dust to Tinkerbell.

"This dust belongs to Pixie Hollow." Tinkerbell said as her friends drew closer together.

"You had your chance," She reached out to her pocket and shunned a handful of multi-colored dust at them. The fairies spiraled away with the whirling rainbow of dusts before it sent them to the other side of the waterfall. They landed on a hard surface with yelps.

Now that she got rid of the occlusions, Zarina took the dust that was left floating on air and flew to return to the pirates.