2 Gringotts and the trial

Harry's POV

I... woke up in the Room of Requirements... I think. I looked around blury-eyed before focusing in on the silhouettes I saw nearby.

"Hmm? Miss Delaceur, Sir Krum and Cedric? What are we doing in the ROR and how did you get here? I'm pretty sure none of you know where..." I said before my brain decided to work it's magic.

Cedric suddenly coughed into his fist making me look at him. He gave me a sheepish look that kinda mixed with exhaustion. I raised and eyebrow before coming to the only logical solution available!

"..." I looked at Cedric, before dropping my head and sighing in exasperation. "I brought us here didn't I?"

I recived two nods and a strict "Yep" from Sir Krum. "Oh But 'arry" he added.

"Yes?"

"Just Victor is fine. All my friendz call me that. And yes, before you say anything, I do conzider you a friend" Sir Kru-.. Victor said looking at me directly in the eye.

Miss Delaceur nodded before telling me the exact same except... she also said that.. I could.. call her older sister. Cedric's Eyebrows shot up followed by Victor. Both of them said the same though after a moment of silence though they both voiced how they would be more comfortable if I treated them like cousins rather, the normal kind they said.

I however was to busy letting my blood rush to my cheeks and letting my mouth fall down than getting confused about their wording. They snickered and chuckled at my face no sooner than my spit started gathering in my mouth. I quickly fixed my face but now my ears were beet-red (from the rubbing).

"We-well..you can also just call me Harry and.. that would be nice. Thank you.. Sis?" I smiled before testing out the new address to which she smiled at me. Victor gave a deep chuckle and Cedric even ruffled my hair.

"By the way Harry. I talked to our new friends and we decided to go on a tour through the Diagon Alley this week and maybe Hogsmeade after that. You OK with that?" asked me Cedric.

"Sure! But I don't know them that well so you might be the only reliable tour guide." I replied scratching the back of my head but they only exchanged a look with a raised but kinda unimpressed eyebrow.

'?'  I wanted to ask but decided against it not wanting ruin the weird but mostly nice atmosphere we had. "But wait. How late is it?" I asked inquisitively.

Fleur cast a spell to which a clock appeared next to her (Tempus) "It iz time for dinner." she told me.

'How did it get so late!?' I thought shocked and surprised. It must've showed on my face - I've been told by the twins I'm an open book - because Cedric then told me how, when we arrived and played a small game, I napped of to lalala-land and fell asleep. 'Probably because it was so early and Hermione repeated the same sermon the entire time during breakfast and Ron was.. Ron. Soo.. stuffing his face with the food.' was my take on that.

Speaking of redheads. "Hey Victor could you give me an autograph? My friends -" their eyelids kinda tightened up" - Fred and George each wanted one. Something about it being future bait and because it's cool".

"Zure but who are this Fred and George?" questioned me Victor grabbing for sth in his clothes.

Cedric sighed. "You have probably already heard of them. The pranksters who took the marauders place in Hogwarts - the devil twins: Fred and George Weasley. You should hope never to be on their victim/prank list. Though I doubt you'd be here long enough for them to pull anything on you, especially Victor as he seems to be and idol of theirs.."