16 His Death?

My POV

They all looked at Neville who said "I really thought I killed him".
"Mister Longbottom, as I've said before we will talk about a few things, for one, the correct administration of Gillyweed. You are lucky Alastor was there." said Prodesseur Sprout.
"If it was the me from before I might've asked you to tell me how you did it" said Tom flatly but with no real amusement in his tone.

"I remember. I was attacked by those squid-like creatures before Victor came to save me, thank you again for that. Sadly I had to return after that.." said Fleur with a sad expression.
"We had all agreed to help each other out, so no need to thank me" replied Victor.

"You actually agreed on that?" asked him Professor Snape without his usual sneer at such act. "Yes. The rules only stated that we are on our own. It doesn't say that the champions cannot help or hinder each other. We all decided on helping each other as none of us wanted to.. lose our lives." spoke Cedric with a hint of grief, regret and sadness in his voice.

~~~~

"Ah. That is the sound of Sirens, remember that students." spoke McGonagall when Harry swam through the seaweed.
"And that's where Krum helped me, I think I was further to the right back then." whispered Fleur.
"Yes, I noticed you were in trouble so I swam over. Transfiguring into a half-shark made me take on their sense of smell so that's how I knew. Afterwards Harry informed us of his location by a slight Lumos spell. He then swap ahead." came Victor's agreement.

"He wanted to save Ms. Granger?" asked Madam Pomfrey mildly.
"Yeah but then they *Sirens held up their Trident to Harry's neck*.. did that. I swam over and made them flee to the outer rims. I grabbed the girl and swap up after Harry told me to go." said Victor who then looked at Cedric who was the only one besides Harry in the water at that point.

"Wait, what do you mean he told you?" questioned Zabini.

"Well~... Just look." said Krum and pointed back at Harry's memories.

___________________________________

I was looking at each of the sirens  that swam near me. 'They don't look as bad as the twins maybe them out to be.. But take with a grain of salt about what they say about a sirens voice' I thought.

I shortly arrived at the poles seeing Ron and 3 girls. '.. How come I'm the only one with a guy! Also! I don't even want to be friends with him... -and her- anymore!'
___________________________________

Many snickered at that train of thought. He was right, he was the only one with a guy. However no one questioned why he didn't want to be friends with his two supposedly best friends figuring it had something to do with the lies.

"Money" was the only thing that Cedric had said to give them an idea... which was pretty easy to figure out.

'They were paid, huh..' everybody thought with their own sneers across their faces. Snape got quite a weird thought at what he saw.
'Maybe I shouldn't look/make a face like that all the time...'
___________________________________

Shortly after I heard the Sirens scream and saw Victor charge in my direction with an open shark mouth. 'Actually that's a nice idea'. ("Thank you 'arry" said Victor.)
I looked behind him and saw Cedric trying to swim right behind him through the passage of fleeing Sirens.

I used a little bit of the natural Legilimency that had gotten unsealed by the Vials. Actually, most things did, only a few spells and blocks were on their last legs.

("Well that is good to hear." said Theodore Nott for everyone else.)

'Victor do you think you can take Fleur's sister with you to the surface? I'll get them loose and you grab their Ropes!' I thought while looking him in the eye. Victor nodded swimming around in a Circle chasing a few more sirens away.