8 Parents at the ministry

Sirius's POV

I don't know who but someone demanded a trial for me and now I'm standing in front of the Ministry's doors again. They told me I'd meet the one who demanded my release but when I was pushed into the waiting room with two Dementors - which strangely didn't freeze my soul -
(A/N: they had talked with Jake again after showing their findings to the minister and he explained they're Job's from what he was told.) I entered only to see a goblin waiting for me. 'Why is there a goblin from Gringotts here? They don't meddle with Wizards themselves only their Vaults...'

"Greetings, Lord Black" it began. 'Lord Black? I lost that title when I was taken to Azkaban..' I thought wondering and raising one of my Eyebrows in wonder.

"My name is Griphook and I'm the one who petitioned your Trial. Before you ask, it's by the request of another Lord but he.. couldn't attend due to his health so I came instead as I'm his Vault-manager." I nodded confused before I was given some food and water. Shortly after we heard someone call "Bring the prisoner in!".

With that I headed out with the Dementors at my sides and the Goblin in front of me. We entered a room all to familiar to me, the trial room with all the Noble and Ancient houses and the minister with.. his ugly pink frog for a secretary. Looking around for the amount of time before I was to knell I saw: Dumbledore, Malfoy and his wife, Weasley, Snivellus ('How I knew he was there? Easy I smelled him. He always smells of Bitterness and old shoes') , my old teacher McGonagall and... Remus!? 😳😧 'OH. MY. GOD!'

My POV

"Greetings, Ladies and Gentlemen. We've gathered here today for the Trial of one Sirius Orion Black. He was accused for the destruction of a muggle Village during which 20 Muggles died as well as one Mister Pettigrew on the night of 31.October 1991. May the accused knell for his trial." stated Amelia Jones looking at Sirius who luckily snapped out of it and immediately fell to his knees looking at the floor.

The Matriarch of the most ancient and noble House of Greengrass, which is generally a neutral house, raised her hand in question since Mrs. Jones didn't mention an important detail.

Mrs. Bones who saw it asked. "What do you wish to say Mrs. Greengrass? Please make it quick."

Mrs.Greengrass in response stood up "Yes thank you. Regarding your question. I wish to Adress an issue. The thing is, who called for this Trial? We weren't informed other that it is from an ancient and noble house."

"That issue you speak of Miss Greengrass will be answered by the Goblin accountant of said Ancient and Noble House, Sir Griphook." with that Griphook stepped onto the podium, not hiding his sneer for the humans present.

"Greetings, I am Griphook. The trial has been requested by the Lord of an most ancient and Noble house who recently took up his title. However, he couldn't personally attend as he has.. health issues at the moment so he send me, his Vault manager."

"What is your lords name if may inquire Sir Griphook?" asked Lord Malfoy raising an eyebrow and looking sideways to a new seat on the opposite side of Dumbledore.

"He doesn't flaunt his wealth and he only uses his power for those close to him and himself. He's Lord and Heir to the houses of.." he stated calmly while everyone listened. Even the ones on the top seats like Amelia Bones or the Warlock/supreme Mugwump.

"Ravenclaw, Griffindor and Hufflepuff. He's also next in line for Slytherin as the Heir." said the Goblin with a devious grin.

"What!?!" yelled multiple people in the Room.
"That's impossible! How could it be?" shouted a witch with disbelief clear in her voice.
"Someone with access to the vaults of the Founders of Hogwarts!? Are you sure?" asked Amelia Bones shocked.