13.1 Harry's Childhood (year 1)

"Why is she nocking on the broom closet?" asked Narcissa confused.
"That's Lily's sister Petunia." grimly supplied her Snape.
"There comes - the fat kid." spoke the twins in succession disgusted.

'Why are they behaving like that?' asked many themselves when they observed the kids odd behavior of running the starts up and down and jumping on them.

However Dudleys then yelled something which made their bones freeze. "Wake up Potter! We're going to the Zoo!"

No one moved a single muscle as they saw Harry get his glasses, stenographer of the broom closet only to get shoved back in, go to the living room and cook (an 10/11 year old that cooks!?) after being ordered not to burn anything and get a fat man his coffee.

I'd didn't help their nerves when Dudley complained about having only 36 presents just because he had one more the year prior. Some could see the stupidity before he even spoke to ask what 36 + 2 more presents would accumulate to. "What a fat/brat/spoiled/dumb/kid/child", was said among all the ones watching.

They watched Harry make breakfast but not being allowed to eat anything. What got everyone alarmed is when they stepped outside the car - Harry was still in the indoor-clothes and without a jacket - Vernon confronted the boy pointing his key at him with a threat about "doing anything weird or freaky or anything at all, and he will get no food for a week". What got them the shuddering revelation that this happened before (and might've even occurred) was when Harry nodded his head obediently before going to sit in the car.

They watched the Dursley's banging against the glass and yelling only for Harry to inform them that the snake was probably sleeping. The death eaters all looked at Tom who looked at Nagini who shockingly said §He was that Hatchling!?§

"Captive? Like an animal?" asked a Ravenclaw looking at the teachers who were just as confused however Snape told them of the situation with Lily's sister to which McGonagall muttered. "I had told Dumbledore he shouldn't be placed with them but he said it was the safest place considering the blood wards."

Some scowled at how Dudley slammed against Harry, shoving him away from the snake and looking at it looking like an excited pig ready for a mud bath. However, to everyone's amusement the glass vanished and Dudley feel right in. After the Snake escaped and Dudley wanted to get out the glass was already back making a chorus of "Accidental Magic~." pass through the table-size pensive and the connected one. §Oh how I wish I had killed that ugly kid back then. He was annoying to no end§ hissed Nagini angrily.

"I don't like that look." said a Hufflepuff when they saw Vernon, that was what the man was apparently called, looking at Harry who had been merrily laughing on the floor. The next image was so horrifying it could've froozen their magic cores. It was back at the house only this time. Harry was being punched and slapped by a belt by Vernon while his aunt went at him with a Dough roller. He was repeatedly beated till his skin bleed but still, there was no sound coming from Harry Potter.

Some wanted nothing more than to separate or 'deal' with the two Dursley's right at that moment by crucio'ing them to their deaths but sadly for all of them, this was only a memory. It wasn't any better when they saw his skinny figure and almost crushed body; there were spots of various colors lining all around his front with his back even worse with cuts, slices and even burn marks. They got so angry that the magic exuded from them connected the two groups watching one another.

"Sirius?" asked Bellatrix.
"Bella!" shouted Sirius fearfully and basically clung to Remus in a sort of spiritual ghost form.
"Lucius? How...?" asked Snape when he saw all the DE there. (The DE was placed in the middle of the Slytherins, Draco near his parents same as the others.)

Someone -no one from Hogwarts recognized - said "I can only speculate that it was a result of both of our magical energies colliding with each other that it tore a hole in the pensive's boundaries. I imagine you all reacted the same way we did with.." he stopped and the image now showed Harry scrubbing his own blood off the floor. Many nodded numbly at his question.

"That's a Hogwarts letter!" said Neville. It was taken from Harry shortly afterword but then that whole fiasco started. One day after the next a letter arrived and each of them was burned by Vernon. However.. "That's a lot of owls.." said Pansy and everyone nodded. "For once I agree with a snake. " said a Griffindor surprising many, especially the teaching staff.

'Cool!' was heard, when the layers stormed the fireplace like they were plasted trough with a Leaf blower. "Anyone else hear that?" asked Madam Hooch.

"I heard it." confirmed Draco.
"Yepp, us too" spoke the twins
(A/N: question being which~?)
"It sounded like someone said 'cool'?" answered Fleur.

'This is my Letter! It belongs to me! Give it back!'

"I believe what we are hearing are the thoughts of Mister Potter." stated Minerva. It did make sense considering the wording.

-Scene change to "Your a wizard Harry" by Hagrid-

"Are you serious?! That's how you told him? I'd be so confused I wouldn't even know what to do!" yelled a muggle-born Ravenclaw.

However, Hagrid jinxed Dudley a pig tail on his ass (to the pleasant surprise of all) and Harry just want along with him.

"Okay, I see I really need to repeat myself: Is this kid suicidal!? Going with a man/giant he just met?!" yelled an irrate Bellatrix with all the force she can muster in her voice which is.. quite remarkable.
You could literally be able to hear her during a national Quidditch cup without any problems whatsoever.

It continued on to Harry's shock about his apperant fame and the train ride where Ron - being a good resource - told  him all about the bad Slytherin's, with Draco being a brat and him wanting to be in any other house but that. Many looked at Draco at that; who, looking back on it, was now ashamed of his actions, he had to agree, he sounded like a spoiled kid himself.

Harry become a seeker and well
... everything was how the others perceived it to be except that tenny tiny detail with the philosophers stone.

"Devils Snare! Against first years? Are they crazy?!" shouted Sirius. Even though it wasn't really a good moment Mrs. Sprout was relieved that one of the students paid attention during her class.
(that was partially staged though.) "Who in their right minds put a Cerberus in a school!?" yelled Remus. Some muttered "Dumb-as-fuck obviously." as a reply but it wasn't really audiable.
"There was a Cerberus/Monster in School!?" shrieked the younger and was yelled by the older years.

"Blame Dumbledore." Severus sneered, not having liked that idea at all either. Absolutely not.
"That was on the headmasters orders and he was a nice boy called fluffy." was all Hagrid had to say being a bit awkward about it. With that Harry's first year ended with Griffindor winning the House Cup and being sent back to the Dursley's even though, he had asked the Headmaster if he could stay at Hogwarts instead but got denied being told it was safer there. Of course... If one were to ignore the part were he had to deal sth Quirrel and a wraith version of Voldemort.

Now the kids have nightmares.