6 Phantoms and lakes

My POV

While Draco was free falling from 50ft in the air he passed by Cedric who immediately chased after him. Cedric looked at the Slytherin then noticed Draco's broom falling nearby so he went and grabbed it before speeding up on his own and catching up with the falling student.

Just as they both broke through the clouds they could see how Cedric handed Draco his broom who then turned his body so his head was pointing down and moved his broom under him. Immediately he maneuvered his broom upwards and skipped over the grass grazing it with the front of his shoes slightly.

When he came to a stop near the Slytherin stands he heaved in tons of air. The Slytherin team called for a time-out just as Draco touched the ground were he plopped down on the ground shocked. The rest of the team as well as Draco's friends, his godfather and Madam Pomfrey rushed over to the blonde. Many glanced at the boy that almost got turned into a pancake, among them were the Slytherin's, Hufflepuff's and the attending parents (his being borderline worried and wanting to take him straight home).

"Draco, are you fine!?" asked Pansy followed by Blaze.

"Did you break anything Mr. Malfoy!? ... Junior" asked the Medi-witch who knelt down next to him, adding the name addition when she remembered that the Malfoy lord was also there.

"I... I'm fin-" draco said that but stopped when one of his hands was rummaging through his pockets and felt some sort of metal. He blinked his eyes slowly with the questions; What, When and why running through his head. His behavior obviously caused concerns to spread among the audience gathered around him. In fact Lucius wanted to stand up just as Draco fished the mysterious metal ball out of his pocket.

Several pairs of eyes went from the blondes hair to the golden ball then back and forth a couple times. Madam Hooch was apparently the only one who found her voice because she was the first to say: "Well it seems that Slytherin's seeker has caught the Snitch as such they receive 100pt and win the game!"

With that it ended...

or so Draco had wished cuz the next time he got spoken to was by his own father. In the Slytherin common room. In a manner much like an interrogation. 'I think I'd rather still be with the Dementors than go through this' thought the young heir.

"Now Draco, we all know that you lied when you said you fell off your broomstick because a Lightning almost hit you. Now, tell the truth. What happened when you chased after the snitch?" asked none other than Lucius Abraxas Malfoy. Draco who sat in the seat opposite of his father with his friends sitting on the couch and Snape on an Armchair next to Lucius. Draco sighed resting his head on his chin. "Fine then. Truthfully I'm not quite sure what happened but-!" he said and held up his other hand when he noticed his father opening his mouth. He closed it waiting for him to continue his sentence.

"What I do recall was the last thing I saw were a group of Dementors flying past me, I activated the booth and suddenly one of them was in my face after that I lost consciousness. Happy?" Draco finished with a sarcastic remark to his father. Normally that would've been taken as disrespect but due to the recent changes the dark lord has gone through Lucius became much more like the father he wanted to be + they all knew that Draco's nerves were pretty much burnt through. So they all let it pass, plus, they could behave however they wished in their dorms as long as it stays there and not in the halls or any of the classrooms and halls.

"Yes. Yes, I'm happy that you told the truth. However, now I need to speak to Minister Fudge about his fcking incompetence!" said the Malfoy Lord standing up and going to the fireplace.

"Can you please hand me some powder Severus? I'll head over there directly." asked Lucius to which Severus exited trough a door and came back with some white powder. Lucius took it, threw it into the fireplace and went to the Ministry after he told Draco a goodbye and that his mom wants him over for dinner at the Weekend. Specifically Saturday.
Meanwhile Snape left to maybe propose to the Headmaster that the students should learn the Patronus charm so that nothing happens like last year (cuz the HM shouldn't be informed that the same thing happened with Draco and he'd have more chances if he used Harry as a pretext).