3 Death and change

My POV

Before the trial

During the Week some people noticed how Harry distanced himself from his 'closest friends' and Dumbledore. These people were the majority of Slytherin which started with the silver trio, the Weasley twins and Luna. The prankster twins seemed to suspect something and Luna looked like she was ignoring it but had an air about her as if she knew of what was happening. No one understood what she had said when they tried asking her. Obviously.

The Rest of Hogwarts (pardon parts of the staff and the champions) just thought he was busy or stressed before the trial and gave him a bit of space. Part of the reason was that.. Potter at morning was more... difficult, to deal with than the Weasley twins on a good/bad day. Depends on who you're asking, the victims or the Culprits.

When the trial was about to commence the Headmasters gave a little speech to encourage their students and respective champs. It was clear to all of Hogwarts that Potter best go for a swim cuz he looked like he was gonna fall over asleep from all the boring talking.
The Slytherin trio watched how Cedric, followed by Victor who was followed by Fleur, took a slight step to the side when Dumbledore began his speech.

'Something wrong with Potter /Harrykins?... Ah, they must've meet him on a bad morning' thought the red and white weasels in unison making a grim face. They had to slightly wonder who he got that from, his parents? Relatives?

Finally the start was given and the champions jumped into the Water.. in unison. "Seems like they got along better than we thought." voiced Professor McGonagall.

"Seems like it if they even wish each other good luck. But.. did anyone hear what they said after that?" asked the HM of the woman school receiving negative replies.
However, the students who stood just above the Champions heard it clearly. Just then they saw how each of them had resurfaced once to show their method of how they're gonna acquire their target.

Victor had a shark head, Cedric used a spell which made a mask out of air appear on his mouth. Fleur was the same as Cedric and Harry looked like he ate Gillyweed and became part frog? Fish? Well he jumped really high into the air and did a flip while he was at it.

Harry's pov

(Author: We all know how it goes so imma just summarize it in my version. Fleur resurfaced before rescuing her little sister which the others saw still tied to one of the poles at the Siren colony.)

I swam in first having cast a slight lumos to tell Victor and Cedric I found the location. I was looking at each of the sirens that swam near me. 'They don't look as bad as the twins make them out to be.. But take with a grain of salt about what they say about a sirens voice.' I thought thinking about what I've been told by some good friends.

I shortly arrived at the poles seeing Ron and 3 girls. '... How come I'm the only one with a guy! Also! I don't even want to be friends with him ...-and her- anymore!'.

Shortly after I heard the Sirens scream and saw Victor charge in my direction with an open shark mouth. Actually that's a nice idea.
I looked behind him and saw Cedric trying to swim right behind him through the passage of fleeing Sirens. I quickly used a little bit of the natural Legilimency that had gotten unsealed by the Vials. Actually, most things did only a few spells and blocks were on their last legs.

'Victor do you think you can take Fleur's sister with you to the surface? I'll get them loose and you grab their Ropes!' I thought while looking him in the eye. Victor - unsurprised at being on the receiving end of a sudden legilimence comlink - nodded swimming around in a Circle chasing a few more sirens away.