12 Life Of The Golden Boy?

Third POV

"The man and son I haven't met myself but I sure think I know who the woman could be.." stated Severus slowly with a twinge of apprehension in his tone.

"And who would that be? I haven't heard of any wizards living in little Hammington." asked Lucius.

"You are right no wizard lives there.. the woman's Maiden name is Petunia Evan's and she is a muggle. I know her because her sister is Lily Potter neé Evans, which makes the woman Harry's aunt." the people present just stared at Snape at that revelation.

"But wasn't it said that he was brought up with the utmost care? With splendid guardian's who spoilt him rotten? Who read him every wish of his lips?" asked Rebastian Lestrange confused.

Tom looked thoughtful before slowly getting an angry look. "Yes... But as we all know that was stated by that old coot. If that was a lie he lied to the whole magical community of Britain. But if so, why are you so alarmed Severus?"

"Because, Tom, Petunia and as far as I can guess her own family, are very much repulsed by anything that has to do with magic. Be it to the simplest of spells or only tales of it, they'd have none of it. They hate absolutely anything that is  connected to our world. I can't imagine what they might have put the boy through.." Sev answered.

"Well for one. Have you all heard of when our dad got in trouble with the ministry because his flying car was seen flying late at night and slightly before dawn?" began both Fred and George getting multiple snorts and 'Yes', 'how could anyone at school not remember that? You crashed until the tree!'.

"Well actually we and our brother Ronald had driven it to rescue Harry from his aunts house. You see he was trapped or rather locked inside his room - 'bout a third of this hall or half of draco' s bedroom size-wise - with bars on the windows." the twins stated getting multiple looks of very negative nature's.

"That explains the look you two had but what about them? Neither of them could've participated since one is from another school and the second.. Probably doesn't like breaking rules." Greyback said pointing to Victor and Cedric.

The two champions seemingly decided on something private 'cuz they both nodded their heads at each other. "Yes, actually, during the time before the second trial me and the other champions spend some time together as you all know." Cedric said into the room with students. "Yes, it was for more friendly interactions between our schools if I'm not wrong" Pansy said where the rest nodded along.

"Well you zee. During our time together we asked each other about our Hobbiez and school obviouzly. However I waz suprised to find that when we asked for information about subjects we were havin' trouble with, Harry asked almost 15 questions.. " most weren't surprised thinking it was his overall count. "... for each and every subject! Apparently no one ever explained anything to him in regards to the Wizarding world!"

Now that shocked them. 15 questions for each subject? Snape was getting a headache only thinking if that happened with him instead and massaged his nosebridge leaning into his chair. "He didn't even know what Muggle-borns are told when they enter our society?" asked Narcissa only getting a shake of the head.

"Not surprising considering that with that women of an aunt and her family. They are the furthest thing one could have from a household connected to magic." the dungeon bat drawled. The kids, teens and some of the death eaters shot each other concerned looks, what had the kid known?

Cedric coughed into a fist drawing their attention back to them before continuing. "On the day we started our get-together we were hoping to find a room that the other students couldn't just barge into or disturb us. The others as well as me didn't know of any such places, so I asked Harry instead as he is a master at it.. unintentionally."

"Unintentionally?" Draco repeated wanting a clearer explanation.

"Let's say he often wanders off with only half a mind and gets lost. Before you ask, it started after his first year. Me and the older years thus thought him the find-me charm to find his way back." the Hufflepuff explained. Draco looked amused if nothing else that the boy who he thought was ignorant back then was an actual air-head. They were also reminded of his morning-moods.

"Anyway he lead us to - and please don't interrupt - the room of requirements in which we spend the entire week before the second trial started. Let's just say he had good taste and we started talking. It lead to our discussion of school but afterwards hobbies and.. Home." Cedric looked around at this point and some looked quite inquisitive. I mean who wouldn't? It was after all the fabled ROR!

Victor continued the story. "When it was time for Harry to tell us about his home life I noticed him flinching and his eyes looking around the room fast. I - just as you are - got suspicious and thus stood up, pointed my wand at him - which freaked out Fleur and Cedric- and casted the Imperio spell/curse on hi-."

"You Imperio'd him!?" asked both the Slytherin's and Lions present. Tom looked straight at the Quidditch player and told him to continue. However, Victor instead suggested to show them the memory of what happened. He also said that they would like to show everyone, meaning all the Slytherin's and any students (maybe some teachers or people from the staff) who might be interested or who can be trusted.

Snape then suggested that Fleur can do that together with Cedric at Hogwarts in the ROR while Victor shows it in the pensive they have at the mansion. Draco, the twins, Luna and Cedric volunteered to find any such students who might want to watch while Severus screens the staff for any people there. He also informed them that Sirius and Remus, who are gonna be the next DADA teachers (2 particular woman, who are also sister, laughed at the fact that Sirius became a teacher), should be shown the memory. They all agreed and split up. Some floo'd to the potion masters Fireplace while the DE and Tom went with Krum.