13.2 Harry's Childhood (Year 2)

"Sooo.. That was.. His first year.. Correct? Then next would be his second year. Did anything strange happen back then?" asked Durmstrangs student Victor Krum. Those in the younger years shivered, they wanted to go home. A few Ravens even wondered if their thirst for knowing more right now, was his or bad.

"Well.." began Draco. "from my own perspective the only thing that made any impact was when he suddenly hissed at the snake I conjured up during our duel.
... Sir Lockhart was the teacher back then, together with professor Snape thankfully."

"This Lockhart is out of his mind! He aggrevatet the snake with his actions!" shouted Mr. Flitwick. The students shuddered thinking back on it. That was a poisonous snake, wasn't it?!

§Stand back. Leave him alone. Leave them alone. Leave them.. Come to me§

Some students muttered accusations that Harry commanded the snake to attack the students. The teachers were sceptic but didn't know any better.
One person however got fed up by them. "He said to stand back and leave you all alone, in return, it should come to him" spoke Tom who everyone then looked at.

"Are you a parselmouth sir?" asked Minerva stumped.

"Yes. I was a former student and in Slytherin. My name was Tom Marvelo Riddle but you may now know me as Lord Slytherin." replied Tom with a formal tone. Some yelled "Lord Slytherin?!".

"So my Godson was a parselmouth, huh.. Great. Anything else I should've known?" Sirius asked sarcastically. Being a parselmouth puts one in a bad light so Sirius would have had to be very careful, that is, if Harry were still alive. Almost to mock them all the image changed to

The DE looked at Tom expectantly with the rest of the Hogwarts wizards and witches. Obviously they were waiting for an explanation, however, he just told them to keep watching. But now everyone was nervous.

Quickly all eyes were on Tom again. Some wanted tu faint. "You are He-who-must-not-be-named!" shouted everyone (-DE) fearfully. "Just call me Sir Riddle or Lord Slytherin, the Students may address me with Tom. Don't worry I'm not about to raise my wand against... normal students. Especially since I've now regained most of my sanity from my Hocruxes. Also kids: never. EVER. create. Hocruxes, not even one." he said in a tone that was not up to any arguments.

"Wait. I have a question: Where were you? and who were you?" asked Blaise confused not recognizing the layout but having a good Idea with what he saw. "That, little Snake, is the chamber of secrets. And I more or less possessed someone but it was different from Quirrel who I was attached to the previous year." The students kept quiet to try and understand what they just heard.

"Wait... Harry was in the chamber!? What about the secret monster?!" shouted Remus looking everywhere, scared. Tom in response, looked a bit ashamed before pointing at the head.