13.3 Harry's Childhood (year 3)

"James wasn't a drunkard! And he was the best Auror of his time you vile man!" shouted Sirius enraged.
They watched in surprise that quickly morphed into anger at how the boy was basically treated lika a servant - a mere houseelf.

'How dare you talk about my parents like this! Your mouth knows no bounds does it! You're just as horrible as my fat uncle! Why don't you just take that overblown ego of yours and get the fuck out of here!' were the angry thoughts that haunted inside the memories of Harry Potter. It was however, quite amusing when the woman suddenly turned fat. The kids cheered at the funny display while the adults had to put in a decent amount of self control as to not join the children in their musings. Sirius was however Sirius.. and behaved anything but an adult and just hollered around in his own laughing fits.

It was to much however when they saw Dudley getting shot by Aunt Margie's Buttons twice before passing out. Harry's magic didn't just make her fat.. it turned her into a balloon! Now they were all rolling on the floor, coughing like they'd get a cancer, wheezing like a drowning dog and many more. When most regained their bearings someone just had to shout. "Justice prevails!" which triggered them all over again till they'd get a painful stomachache.
"Wonder where she ended up after that" spoke a Hufflepuff.
"Hopefully she flew straight towards Azkaban" said Bella almost dismissively if not for having her famous smirk.

The moment the trainwindows started freezing over they all shuddered like there was no tomorrow. Many adults choked when they saw the Silhouette on the train. The parents immediately hugged their kids who began shaking or crying, each of the houses huddled themselves together. "A Dementor is sucking out Harry's soul!" exclaimed Hagrid. "No. Not Harry's.. " interrupted Tom who's looking closer. "it... Its trying to suck my soul fragments out of him".

"Remus!" shouted Sirius happily when he saw his friend saving Harry from the Dementor. "How come you never told us about this Dragon!?" asked Narcissa who held her son tightly in her arms.
"There weren't many there.. and none of them went in any of our compartments... none of us knew what to do so..." stuttered Draco looking at all of Slytherin and the other houses who agreed. "we just wanted to forget about it and for things to go back to normal."

"Oh Dragon..." Narcissa said hugging her son with Lucius who looked partially embarrassed doing so. Some of his Death eater colleagues tried not to snicker.

"A Hippogriff?" Asked Greyback.
"Yepp. It was a lesson on 'Care of magical creatures'. His name was
Buckbeak" stated Hargid proudly before mopping since he was also dead. Slayed by the ministry.

Lucius eyed Draco. Draco looked to the side and at the images instead. A student looked at the one who ducked behind a rock when asked by the teacher. "Who wants to come and say hello?" and muttered a quiet "Seriously?".
Needless to say Harry was to focused on the creature and didn't see the others back up behind him, making Hagrid choose him.
'Say hello? What should happen if I do it wrong?!.... Pls don't eat or bite me. Please...' was heard.

'Guess he was afraid.. Don't blame him. But why did we all assume/treat him like we did?' asked many students (+silver trio) and the respective teachers.

"You let him ride on a Hippogriff!?" shouted Sirius, Remus and surprisingly Bellatrix. Tom's Eyebrows were at his hairline at this. Both because of the riding and Bellatrix's behaviour. 'Ride? Are you kidding!? As much as I like Quidditch with the wind in my face what if I fall off?... Hey.. Buckbeak? Please don't drop me, plss~?' Thought Harry and with that they flew off.

"So it was them. " mused Madam Hooch. "I thought I was seeing wrong when a Hippogriff flew around Hogwarts with a student on its back."

"I saw it too" stated the astronomy teacher with her usual look.
"Me as well." said Snape flatly.
"And us." added the demon twins.
"We had seen it during history.. thought we were already half-asleep." said a 2nd year Puff. None of the teachers or former students commented since they can't blame them, it was so boring you could die after all.

"Wait." said Neville going stark white making some worried in case he'd faint. "Next would be the Quidditch match no?" now everyone looked color drained. It was known how Dumbledore got into a fight with the ministry back then because of the Dementors.

Victor looked at Cedric "Are you 'onestly fine?", "More or less, thanks for asking".

"1,2,3,4...5! 5 Dementors were after him! And *Dementor appeared right in Harry's face*... 6.
6! And he was attacked twice! How did this kid not get a trauma and stop playing Quidditch!?" shouted Lord Slytherin quite appealed at what the boy went through. He sure was tough on the mental side, Tom had to idly wonder if the boy had a talent for Occlumency...

"And.. He fell. From 50ty ft at least!" said Narcissa getting more and more worried about the boys own health. "Well.. The year before that he also fell off his broom and broke the bones in his arms. Before Madam Pomfrey got there Lockhard said he'd heal him." Draco told her and many groaned. "He had vanished all the bones in his right arm instead. I don't know if his hand was also affected but he had to drink an Exoskeleto-potion in the infirmary-wing either way".

Fleur winced "That waz surely anything but pleazant". Her statement was reinforced when they heard a mental scream of:
'This hurts bloody hell!!'

"Seems like Mister Potter could cuss." stated Severus half-amused.
Many pitied the boy for that but hey! At least his arm is now healed from any beatings he might've gotten at the Dursley's!
... That thought didn't make them happy. Not. At. All.

The Prisoner was apprehended
(A/N: it wasn't Sirius but they wanted to kidnap Harry), they rescued Buckbeak from the punishment that would've awaited him (One of Draco's nightmares because of a guilty conscience left him and he sighed a breath of relief. Hagrid was crying knowing that Buckbeak wasn't dead) and Harry. Well he ended the year with:

"Whoa!"
"Look at that horde of Dementors! That's definitely more than ten!"
"Prongs!? But! This is impossible!"
"Your right, normally." said Tom, "Your forgetting with which means they saved the Hippogriff".
"You mean?" said Rebastian.

'Leave them alone!.. Please help me with this dad. *strong inhale* EXPECTO PARTONUM!'
"What a powerful Patronus!"
they all applouded Harry. Sirius wanted to cry again from being a proud Godfather and Remus who's clothes (tho not his actual ones since they basically looked at Harry's memories in astreal forms) were full of saltwater and snot but being the kind werewolf he was he didn't mind... much.

The students were all impressed by Harry, that's one way to learn things but it's brutal! Tho they had sympathy for the actual boy himself for having to go through such things all by himself.