Epilogue

Four Years Later...

"Miss Amyra!" Kelvin called as he got out of his bedroom.

A cold metal touched his forehead, to which he threw his arms up, imitating a surrender gesture.

"Mrs. Amyra," Amyra corrected, swiveling the gun in her hand to display the wedding ring on her finger.

"Seriously Kelvin, it's been two weeks already and you still haven't got used to it," she chuckled.

"Hmmm," Kelvin hummed as he wrapped his arms around Amyra's waist, pulling her closer.

"What if I say I was just teasing you intentionally?"

"You better be," Amyra jested, "or else I was thinking of getting a new husband already."

"I really hate you, you know," Kelvin pouted, feigning a puppy face.

"I love you too," Amyra smiled, placing a kiss on his cheek.

Kelvin's cheeks flushed pink just like the first time she had kissed him.

"Ears closer, I've a secret to tell you," Kelvin said underneath his breath.

Amyra leaned closer, and when his lips almost touched her ears, he whispered, "I love you more."

Even though she had heard it so many times already, Amyra felt the same butterflies in her stomach every time he whispered it in her ears, which she knew Kelvin did too.

"Uh huh, it's me who loves more, and you can't beat me in that," she purred.

"You stole my dialogue again," Kelvin complained.

Yes, they still fight on who stole whose dialogue.

"My wish, I've all the rights to do so," Amyra quipped while playfully touching his nose with hers.

"Now let's go, we're getting late!" she reminded, turning around to leave, but Kelvin pulled her back.

"June hasn't got ready yet," he simpered.

Amyra chuckled back as she flung her arms around his neck. Kelvin removed the locks of hair that fell over her eyes and pressed his forehead against hers. It was their favourite position.

"Will you two stop making me feel jealous?" Jonas' curious voice resounded from the back.

"I'm still single!"

Kelvin and Amyra turned around to find Jonas standing with his arms crossed, one hand over his mouth trying to conceal his suppressed chuckle.

"Well well, now you won't remain single for too long either June," Amyra teased.

Jonas raised his eyebrows in doubt.

"Sierra told me a secret on my wedding day," she continued eagerly, waiting for Jonas' reaction.

"What did she say?" Jonas asked instantly, the expression on his face changing drastically.

"Thaaat-" Amyra stretched the word to intensify the suspense.

"That-?"

"That she has fallen for you," she revealed with a wink.

"Wait what-" Jonas blurted as his cheeks turned scarlet, "-Really? Oh my god."

"Wait, does she know that I've a serious crush on her for the last three years?"

Amyra nodded with a giggle.

"Uh huh, someone's getting a girlfriend after four years!" Kelvin teased, nudging Jonas by the elbow.

"Make sure this one lasts," he continued pulling Jonas' leg.