Author's Note

Hi there! To all the beautiful people who clicked on this book- thank you for giving my book a chance :)

'If She Knew' is going to be a Young Adult/New Adult Mystery-thriller as you can probably guess from the blurb. I'll try my best to make sure that the suspense continues as you swipe to every new chapter while enjoying a rollercoaster of different emotions. If you are looking for a mystery-thriller packed with friendship and love in the air, then this is the one for you!

: ̗̀➛ A few things I would like to mention:

~ Copyright © 2020 by @nabs_xoxo

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be used in any manner without the consent of the author. This story is entirely fictional and based on my imagination; any similarity with other books or actual events is purely coincidental.

~ I had this new idea of adding Chapter Aesthetics for every chapter so that you can visualise the story more, so do check them and let me know your thoughts about them!

~ I know this story is not perfect and I'm still learning, so any kind of constructive criticism or suggestions are always welcome. We all here to grow after all! Also feel free to leave any feedback or review that you have because I highly appreciate them. You'll see that I love interacting with my readers through the comments!

~ This story has been written based on an idea that has been going on in my mind since a long time, so please don't attempt to copy it. Please let me know if you see my story or any part of it anywhere else apart from this account.

~ You can always support this book by your precious votes and comments, or by giving it a shout out. This will help my book to gain recognition and reach out to more people <3

 This will help my book to gain recognition and reach out to more people <3

Started publishing: 1st Oct 2020

Finished publishing: 30th Nov 2020

Your New Neighborhood Friendly Author

-Nabs❤️