How they met

Hi I'm Millie May I am 13 years old I have brown hair and brown eyes you'll get to know more about me later.

I was just about to go to school when I realized I forgot my bag at Downey's yes Robert downey junior he's the closest family I have. Anyway I left my bag at his so I thought to go there early and grab it with no time to text him to let him know I'm coming over.

When I got there I didn't realize that he had a friend over it was the one and only Chris Evans aka Captain America. "Hey Downey sorry I didn't let you know I'm coming" I said as I walked in "kid you should have told me" Downey responded and that is when Evans popped up "who's this?" Evans questioned "this is Millie May and Millie this is Chris" Robert introduced us.

*Chris POV*
As this young lady walked in she seemed really bubbly and sweet I was wondering how Robert knew who she was. "Hey I better be off it was nice to meet you Chris" Millie said as she was leaving.

" I know what your thinking Evans" Robert said " your wondering how I know a 13 year old and why I haven't told anyone". What now he can read minds. "Yep that is what I was wondering do you mind telling me?" I asked " she was my best friends daughter so I've known her since she was a baby ever since her mom died she has been coming over from the orphanage. Yes I know I should adopt her but I've already got kids and she understands that fully Millie says that she is just happy to have me in her life and that's how I know her there is a lot more but that's up to Millie to say"

The poor child I really feel for her i want to know more about her and help I don't know why though. "Hey do you mind picking Millie up at 4pm from her school for me, I'm busy and she knows you so it makes sense to send you and not a stranger" Robert said pulling me out of my thoughts "yes of course I will" I replied
*Roberts POV*
I can see something in Chris's eyes when I told him more about Millie I have a feeling something good will come out of this that may be the reason why I got Chris to pick Millie up but he'll never know however Millie might she's a smart young girl she gets it from me after all.