The art project

Chris POV
I prepared a room for Millie to do her thing in as she's going to need the space she won't be in there all the time as she's got a lot of time to complete it but it's gives her space. As I brought the things from her room into the ummm art room let's call it Millie was led on her bed thinking really hard. "What's up?" I asked "trying to figure out what to do" Millie admitted "you know what I'll just go with the flow and how I'm feeling" Millie said sitting up I knew she had an idea but she wasn't telling me what it was.

Millie POV
As I thought of an idea I was straight to planning it was going to be about today's society and how disorders/ mental health can effect people I think it's a really big part of me and I knew exactly what to do. As I moved past my dad to grab my laptop, pad and pen from my room and into the art room I could tell that dad knew I had a plan but I wasn't telling him as I'm not sure with how he would react. I started to do some research most of it I knew from first hand but I needed different stories and started to use them stories and turn them into different type of styles so if it's sad it would be gray and blue watercolor if it was linked with worry it would be black fine line pen scribbles and so on.

Once I was happy with planning I got hungry as it was 2 almost 3 hours of planning I was going to start it tomorrow I thought my dad was trying to sneak a peek at my plan so I looked the door with my key and put it in my back pocket and left to see my dad in the kitchen making dinner it was pasta. As we ate we talked about tomorrow and how I'm going to stage my work progress without giving him an idea about what my work is going to be.

Chris POV
I was so wanting to know what she was doing but Millie wouldn't let me for some reason I had a spare key but Millie didn't know. That night we went to bed Millie was exhausted from planning so she was straight to sleep so I left my room and went to the art room and unlocked the door to see her plan laid out on her desk it was to do with today's society and how mental health can affect people now a days. Honestly I was proud that Millie wanted to do something that was so true and relatable but also was linked with her experience it will help her out a lot I know she will let me see her work in her own time.

Next day
Millie POV
As I was finishing off the final touches I decided to show my dad the work the door was unlocked already when I came in this morning so I knew that my dad has seen my plan. "Dad can you come here please?" I asked.

Chris POV
As Millie called me in I knew that she was about to show her work I better not cry I thought to myself "why was my door unlocked this morning?" Millie asked blocking the door way stopping me from entering "ghost?" I questioned making her laugh "it's okay" Millie said "come on in then" Millie stood aside as I saw her amazing work.

Chris POV As Millie called me in I knew that she was about to show her work I better not cry I thought to myself "why was my door unlocked this morning?" Millie asked blocking the door way stopping me from entering "ghost?" I questioned making her...

As I saw the work I was trying not to cry it was really good and amazing I knew that she put a lot of thought in this and time it represented the society really well and it also shown that she had dealt with this first hand I was in tears at this ...

As I saw the work I was trying not to cry it was really good and amazing I knew that she put a lot of thought in this and time it represented the society really well and it also shown that she had dealt with this first hand I was in tears at this point "dad are you okay?" Millie asked worried "y-yeah" I said stumbling as I wiped my tears away and hugged Millie it was a beautiful piece of art and I'm sure she will make it in.