Accepted

Millie POV
"Millie you got mail" my dad yelled up, I raced downstairs as the only mail I was meant to get was my college letter. "It's big that's a good thing right?" I asked my dad as he nodded hopefully he didn't nod too soon. "Well open it" my dad said as I began to peal back the seal slowly and stopped "what if it's a rejection letter?" I asked worriedly "then we will apply for more colleges" my dad responded "here goes nothing".

Opening up the letter 'dear Millie Evans I would like to inform you that you have been accepted into LA university of art we will look forward to seeing you' the first part read "soooo" my dad said intriguingly "I-I didn't get in" I lied as he took the paper of me and read it "lier" he said cheering and throwing me around. We agreed that I should live her until after college as I'm close enough to it and my nightmares haven't stopped so I don't want to freak people out and dad wants to be here if I have a panic attack.

Chris POV
Thank god M got into that school I didn't want to deal with her getting upset but I'm so proud of my girl she tried so hard to get in I'm so happy for her. I won't miss her as she's still going to be living here but I won't see her as much as I used too either.

Writers note~
Hey guys this is the last episode of adopted by Chris evans I was wondering if I should make a sequel please let me know in the comments

If your looking for a Chris Evans love story then check out my new book released there's only one chapter right now but I'm making more love you all