Birthday? pt.1

*Chris POV*
I woke up to a call from Robert he knew that Millie was with me but didn't know why. "Hey Downey what's up?" I asked " Hey look it's Millie's birthday I need her to come over at around 3pm do you mind dropping her off and can you come in as well?" Robert asked wait it's Millie's birthday she's 14 now why didn't she tell me "okay will do" I responded and hung up.

I got out of Millie's bed and went downstairs to make breakfast pancakes with strawberries I'm sure Millie would love it. And then I thought about what to get Millie for her birthday oh I know I'll go shopping with her get some clothes and stuff for when she stays here I'm sure she'll love it!

*Millie POV*
I woke up to the smell of pancakes I didn't go down straight away as I needed to think about today as it's my birthday I don't feel like celebrating but I'm sure Robert will cheer me up and do something special speaking of he must of called Chris about it being my birthday and I didn't tell him welp here we go I thought as I went downstairs.

"Morning" I said announcing I was here when I saw him dancing around in the kitchen flipping pancakes to music "morning" Chris responded handing me a plate of pancakes with a glass of orange juice "so Robert wants you at his at 3" Chris continued saying " and it's something to do with your birthday" Chris said with a grin how'd did I know that he will find out "yeah Downey normally does this every year is a different surprise each year but I really don't feel like it today" I said as Chris gave me a look "what! It's your birthday you've got to be celebrating it your 14 you've been a teenager for a year now come on Millie have fun" Chris said then started to dance making me laugh "there it is" Chris said "there what is?" I asked "your laugh I haven't heard you laugh properly I only heard you chuckle" Chris responded I guess he was right about that.

"Anyway why don't you get into your clothes and I'll take you to go cloth shopping as your going to need some if your staying with me for a while" Chris suggested I happily agreed and went to get dressed.

*3pm*
*Millie POV*
I walked into Downey's place with Chris right beside me I knew that Chris is going to have to tell him why I have these bruises on my face Chris wouldn't let me cover them as the cuts will get infected. Downey then greeted me with a hug and then looked at my face and then looked at Chris Robert then said "there is cake on the table you want some Millie?" I responded with "red velvet?" "Of course what else would there be?" We both laughed and I'm sure Chris made a mental note of the type of cake I like. As I sat to eat my cake Robert pulled Chris aside I knew that they are going to talk about my face.

*Chris POV*
I was sure to make a mental note about the cake Millie likes and then Robert pulled me aside probably to ask about Millie's face I told him of course he got upset and angry why wouldn't he but he was sure not to mention it to Millie