Sunflowers

*Millie POV*
I had a long day today as I've been busy with school work from my online school it was weird but it's better than actual school though because it's quicker and I don't have to deal with stupid people. It's also been long because my dad was at a shoot and I had figure out what to do so it's been long and boring. So at around 3pm I decided to go to an sunflower garden as they are my favorite flowers and I haven't drawn any in a while.

When I got to the garden I put my earphones in and got out my sketch book I didn't tell dad because I thought I would be home before him. I was drawing the sunflowers as a page border with the right exact detail of the flower in the center I was going to write some words but that would be for another day. 1 hour later I saw a couple of people from my old school so I put my hood up and carried on drawing nobody noticed me thankfully.

*Chris POV*
As I got home at 5pm I couldn't find Millie I knew she would be alright but she isn't answering her phone and I just worry for her so I get back in the car and drive around looking for her I ended up stopping at a sunflower garden the Millie was sat at with her earphones and hood up she was drawing like always and I didn't mind maybe she can grow up to be an artist or maybe a singer I don't know only she does. As I got out of the car I decided I wasn't going to tell her off for not telling me where she was because she didn't know that I'll be home early today so it isn't her fault.

As I got out the car Millie didn't notice she kept look up at the sunflowers but at nothing else so I decided to sit next to her hoping she wouldn't notice me again so I can watch her work but Millie learnt from last time as when I sat down she said "hi dad" making me laugh as I was caught red handed "hey M" I replied she then took out her earphones and started to pack away "never seen you draw sunflowers before" I said showing a interest in what she draws "there my favorite flower and I don't like drawing them too often because then I will get sick of them" Millie explain as I nodded along.

Once Millie packed up we got in the car and went home we did the usual movie, ice cream then dinner I am so lucky to have an amazing girl like Millie she's literally changed my life.

Writers note~
Hey guys I will try to post a couple of episodes each day but because I have school it will be after school thanks a lot