Movie night

*Millie POV*
As I woke up from a nightmare of Chris this time but he was getting taken away from me by my real dad it was the first nightmare of Chris I have had. I knew that I wouldn't get back to sleep and I ran out of drawing paper I decided to go downstairs and watch a movie I put on avengers age of ultron but on quietly. As I put the movie on I wrapped myself in a blanket and watch the movie.

*chris POV*
I woke up to dodger scratching at the door so I let him out of the room and saw that Millie's door was open I went downstairs to see Millie on the couch watching avengers she must of had a nightmare as I came down Millie paused the tv "sorry did I wake you?" M asked "no dodger did" I responded "why are you up?" I asked knowing why "nightmare bout you this time that was new anyway I ran out of paper so movies was my second option" Millie explained as I nodded and started to think to my self what did she mean about having a nightmare about me I hope I didn't do anything wrong Millie could tell what I was thinking "you didn't do anything wrong by the way" Millie said pulling me out of my thought "that's good" I said letting out a sigh of relief.

As I sat down on the couch Millie gave me some of the blanket and we hugged in tight and watched a couple of movies well I did as I fell asleep after the 4th movie and Millie was still up until the morning this is was dreams does to her I really must get someone to sort that out she's going to get worn out at some point.

*Millie POV*
As my dad fell asleep I carried on watching movies he knew I wasn't going to get some sleep so he let me continue until it was 8 am and I needed food. I got up and went to the kitchen and grabbed myself a bowl of cereal and let dodger out for a pee and then fed him so I was ready for the day a head. Half an hour later I was washing up my bowl with dad still on the couch I was singing to myself the song train wreck once I got to the high bit I turned around putting my bowl away and saw dad giving me a round of applause for that note I apparently hit says my dad welp at least he's up.

"How long have you been up for?" My dad asked "since I started age of ultron last night" I replied his face then looked worried for me "I'm alright though I've fed dodger, cleaned up and did some other things" I said trying to making him calm "Millie we need to try to sort them nightmares out" dad suggested "I know it's difficult though Downey already got in a therapist which didn't work but they are slowly becoming better and I'm not lying" I said reassuring my dad "okay" he replied.