School pick up

*Millie POV*
When I got to school I put my hood up school is a difficult place for me as they all know that I'm an orphan and that apparently makes me a freak so I tend to get beat up and picked on for being a freak.

*3.50*
I've managed to make it through the day as I stayed hidden I really shouldn't be hiding it isn't healthy I don't think. As soon as I got outside I was pinned by these two girls and a third girl then started to talk "hey freak how the orphanage for you? You still there? Nobody wants you!" Yeah I know I should just tell them I'm friends with Downey but I didn't want to yes it will get them to back off but I don't want the attention. Next thing I know I was being punched the crap out of leaving instant bruises on my face.

Then Evans showed up I knew he was coming as Robert texted me but i was hoping that he would be late not early so he didn't have to see this.

*Chris POV*
I drove up ready to pick Millie up but when I got there I saw her on the floor with three girls running away as I helped her up I saw busies and blood on her face she wouldn't look at me though I'm sure she's in shock. "Come on let's get you cleaned up" I said as Millie nodded her head as we walked into the school to go into the bathroom. The poor girl I was wondering how she got the bruises on her arm earlier when I met her this morning I guess now I know.

After Millie cleaned up we got into the car her hood was up she was obviously trying not to cry. "Are you okay Millie" I asked she gave a nod. I decided to play music in hope to cheer Millie up, I could tell it was working as she started to hum along to the song there was something about Millie's humming that soothed me I don't know why it just did. "Are you hungry" I asked not expecting a response but she did "yeah I am I forgot to eat today" Millie responded. What is she not eating as well?! I thought furiously but I was calm and took her to a pizza place.