Nightmare

*Millie POV*
As I went to bed I put my glasses on and started to read about 20 mins later Chris came in to say goodnight "nice glasses" Chris said noticing my glasses "oh yeah thanks" I responded "goodnight Millie" Chris said leaning in to give me a hug "goodnight Chris"

*2 hours later*
*Nightmare*
I was in my old house when I came into the main room looking for my mom I couldn't find her so I thought she was still at work so I decided to watch tv after a while I was scared to where my mom is so I went upstairs and looked around I couldn't find anything until I got to the bathroom it was locked I saw water coming out of under the bathroom and called Robert he came over quickly and called the police and then broke into the bathroom I ran in first and I saw my mom in the bath dead with pills next to her I think they were sleeping pills I was in tears and Robert got me out of the bathroom while I cried so hard and the vision of the body is still in my head
*end of dream*

*chris POV*
I woke up to hearing Millie cry I ran straight into her room she was having a nightmare she was tossing and turning and in tears I quickly got the her and calmly woke her up as she was still in tears I hugged her close so she knows I'm here and I also wiped away her tears what is going on in her head? "Are you alright Millie?" I asked calmly "yeah I'm okay" Millie responded I knew it was a lie "come on let's get some ice cream" I suggested and got up with her putting on her hoodie and followed me downstairs soon enough she fell back asleep.

I left for a few minutes to call Robert "hey Dorito it's late why are you calling?" Robert asked "did you know that Millie has nightmares?" I questioned "yeah I did she's told me it's getting better" Robert said "by the looks of it I don't think they are" I told Robert "next time she has one just hum a little song and she'll calm down it works with me" Robert suggested "okay will do" I said thankful for the advice "you didn't just call me for that Chris what else is up?" Robert question " I-I was thinking about maybe adopting Millie the orphanage is abusive and I can't have her going back there and I also have became very fond of Millie" I burst out saying knowing that I actually loved her "do it Chris, Millie has changed ever since she's met you and it's a good change and you've also changed so do it I think it will be good for both of you" Robert suggested "okay thank you goodnight" I ended the call.

I guess I'm adopting Millie I'll let her know tomorrow. I picked Millie up and put her back into her bed then I saw a picture that she had drew the other night it was me and a very good drawing if I say so myself I smiled and left the room.