Chris's birthday

*Millie POV*
I woke up at 8 ready to get stuff ready for my dad I placed the presents on the counter and i started to put a banner that RDJ got for me to put up. Then I started baking a cake for him it was chocolate his favorite thank god we both have a thing for sweets it makes things so much easier after that I started to make breakfast while playing music whilst singing and dancing along to it.

*Chris POV*
I woke up to the smell of chocolate cake to begin with I knew that Millie would do something like this so I went downstairs quietly trying not to get caught as I walked downstairs I saw M dancing and singing around whist making bacon and pancakes she knew what I like. M never sings in front of me so I took out my phone and starting filming her sing and dance around the kitchen this is the greatest birthday gift I could have asked for when I put my phone away I walked out and said good morning "morning! Happy birthday" M happily greeted me "do me a favor and not post that" she said knowingly how did she know I filmed her singing "post what?" I questioned innocently "you know what" Millie said making me laugh "what you makingggg" I ask knowing exactly what "you do have eyes dad" Millie said laughing god when she calls me dad I get so happy and thankful to have her.

She then handed me a plate and told me to get whatever I want andddd I may of went straight for the cake M laughed at the childish behavior I did. Millie grabbed a pancake and whilst we were eating she handed me a box "happy birthday " she said as I opened the box I was shocked to what she had got me it was a dog yes a dog "I know how much you loveeee dogs so Robert helped me out with getting you this" Millie explain "omg M I love him but I'm sure if anything I'm supposed to get you a dog" I said laughing "what you gonna name him?" Millie questioned "dodger" I said quickly "of course you'll name a dog that your such a donut" Millie said rolling her eyes and laughed.

As the day carried on I was just happy to be with Millie that's all we watched movies with ice cream of course and then Robert picked us up and we went out to get food at a pizza place god does M know the food I like. But all I wanted was Millie to sing for me I don't know why she doesn't I thought "your thinking out loud" Millie said to me "I am?" I responded confused "yup I don't sing because I feel awkward" Millie explained I was really thinking out loud "but there's nothing to feel awkward about you were alright earlier" I mentioned "but that's because I didn't know you were there to start with" Millie said laughing "how did you know I was filming that?" I asked "I heard the video button turn off" Millie confessed why is she so smart!?

When we got back M said that she is off to bed as she didn't sleep well last night I then fed dodger and told him to go to bed but he went straight into M's room I laughed because he's my dog and yet he goes to M as I walked in the get dodger out I realized that Millie was still awake "hey" she said whilst petting dodger "hey, you should get some sleep" I suggested "nah" Millie said as some lightning struck making M jump a little then I realized that she's afraid of storms so I got into her bed with her and dodger. "Thanks" I said to Millie "for what?" M questioned "for making this the best birthday" I happily said "no problem" Millie said patting my shoulder making me chuckle at the parental behavior.

Once the lightning struck again Millie grabbed her phone and put on a song I thought it was weird of her to do then I remembered music calms her I was thinking about the song choice somewhere over the rainbow until my thought were taken away by Millie's humming this was my opportunity to get her to sing so I started to sing and then shortly after Millie was singing with me she is such an incredible singer this was the best part of my day just in bed chilling with my girl.