Arms

If you don't like reading about self harm then please skip this episode I will warn you if there are anymore topics that can cause an upset thank you x

*chris POV*
I've finally came to the decision to talk to M about her arms by the way M is the nickname I gave Millie anyway I decided to go into her room and talk to her she knows I know but we haven't talked.

As I got into Millie's room I sat next to her on Millie's bed and held her hand "we need to talk about this" I said tapping M's arm she nodded. "Why do you do it M?" I questioned "it's been a while... I umm do it because when I get hit or punched and it hurts all round so I do this to myself to focus the pain on one thing it's not just the bruises that hurt though it's my head and my heart that hurt because of all the stress and emotions" Millie explain making me understand I know that she won't do it anymore because she hasn't since she's been with me she's had no one to talk too but now she does I thought to myself "just promise me that you'll talk instead of harming yourself next time?" I asked "of course" she replied I pulled M into a big hug as she tried not to cry "I love you Millie" I confessed " I love you too dad"

Sorry this was short but I didn't want to make this a long one as it's a hard topic to talk about