College

Millie POV
I was applying for colleges today but I don't know what to do deep down it's art school but I've always wanted to do business in LA university so I can be able to be independent and help my family and myself with future problems. I know my dad should be alright but it's about me being independent as I'm used to coping on my own and trying to find ways to get money so I thought that this would be good and there's also price of college and art is way too expensive and I can ask dad of that when he's already done so much so I'm going to have to figure this out now.

Chris POV
I knew Millie was struggling with colleges I think art would be great and I'm happy with getting her into that school but she's most likely worrying about being a burden on me she believes that I've done too much when I think I've done too little. But I know Millie she would want to help out and do something like business something cheap and independent but it will be boring she would be much more happier with art.

"Hey" M said pulling me out of my thoughts "hey beautiful" I responded earning a little giggle "you alright?" I questioned her "yeah just stuck" Millie admitted "what with?" I asked "college" Millie said "what would you enjoy more Millie?" I wondered "the question is what would help out more?" Millie questioned "no Millie it's about what you will enjoy you don't want to be doing something you hate for the rest of your life would you?" I asked her "I guess your right" Millie admitted it "sooo art?" I asked knowing she wound being it up "I guess so only if your alright with it?" Millie said worriedly "Millie I'm happy with whatever you choose" I reassured her "okay then art" Millie said finally coming to her decision.

Millie POV
After the talk with my dad I decided to go online and apply straight away so I don't have to worry about what my dad might think. After that I was explaining things that I will have to prepare so a singing piece and a art piece as they told everyone to pick two subjects and I guess they were mine I love them both. I felt my dad lean over me looking at my laptop "welp I better get some art stuff" dad said nodding his head and kissed my check "I can do it" I offered "I don't want you doing everything" I admitted "but I'm your dad so I got to" he quickly said laughing and running out he just left without asking what I needed I thought laughing to myself waiting for a call.

"Hey I guess I didn't think that through" I heard a voice say through my phone "nope" I agreed "what do you need?" My dad asked "acrylic, watercolor, pastels, pencils both colors and plain also a lot of paper please" I asked "coming right up" dad said making me laugh "I love you and your laugh" dad admitted on the phone "I love you more" I argued "I love you most" dad said trying to beat me then I remembered.. "I love you 3000" I said laughing my head off knowing I won from the famous quote "ah crap I can't beat that as it will be offensive" dad said being grumpy but making me laugh and hang up.