Sleepover at Chris's

*Chris POV*
As we got into the car and ate the pizza on our way to mine I thought about what else she might be keeping I mean Robert did say that there was more that has happened but to let Millie explain that.

And then we pulled up to my house I thought about letting Millie stay here for a couple of nights and I'll ring the school to let them know that she won't be coming in for a while but it's up to Millie I'll ask her later. As we got into the main room I told Millie to sit on the couch and I grabbed a blanket and laid it over her as she was still trembling. I went up stairs to sort out a spare room and laid out one of my t-shirts to wear it was short sleeved, blue and had a Captain America shield on the front. I went downstairs after and told her that I made a room up for her and she thanked me.

"Ice cream? It's the best cure " I suggested Millie accepted as I gave her a carton of chocolate ice cream " tangled, snow white or Cinderella?" I asked showing her the three movies "tangled. You a Disney fan?" Millie asked "yep love Disney I have most of the movies back in Boston" I happily responded as she was talking more "what about you?" I asked back "yep I love Disney and marvel" she said I decided to make a mental note of that. After the movie finished and the ice cream was empty I suggested that we went to bed in which Millie agreed I told her I laid her a t-shirt she can wear and said goodnight.

*2 hours later*
I couldn't get to sleep so I decided to get a glass of water and check in on Millie. As I was coming upstairs after having a drink I opened Millie's door a little to see that she was still awake sat up with dried up tears on her face before she released I was there I saw more of her arms which she kept covered with her hoodie there were cuts none of them were fresh but still. I went in and said next to her while she quickly put her arms under the bedding "can't sleep?" She asked "shouldn't I be asking you that as I'm the adult" we both laughed a little "you alright Millie?" I questioned " yeah thanks to you" Millie responded with a smile I wrapped my arm around her shoulders "it's not a problem".

*Millie POV*
As Chris placed his arm around my shoulders I felt safe just like I did when he hugged me "sorry" I said knowing I'm being invaded "no no don't be I'm happy I'm here to help" Chris quickly responded. " do you want to stay here for a few more days? I can call the school and let them know your not coming in" Chris suggested I gave a nod as that is what I really needed and besides Robert did say that there taking a couple of weeks off from filming so they can go over any bits that need re doing.

*Chris POV*
I was happy that she agreed to staying with me for a bit I needed to help her. As we sat there and had small talk she then slowly drifted off to sleep with her arms wrapped around my stomach so I couldn't leave so I grabbed a pillow and placed it behind my head on the headboard on the bed and feel asleep.